Zebraten's customs/Female Wildling

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zebraten's customs/Daryl Dixon

Greetings

Great work! Congrats!

Are you using lamb fur for hair? And how you dye it if its not a secret :)

Thanks a lot!

No secret. That's what this hobby is about. (-; You are correct about then lamb fur. I buy it in that color. Username, Morezmore on eBay. Tons of colors.

Great work in here! Would love to see what you could do with an ACI Aragorn sculpt. Wink, wink :p

Great work in here! Would love to see what you could do with an ACI Aragorn sculpt. Wink, wink :p

Ha! I already did my Asmus Aragorn. Not the best pic but only one I have on hand.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Oh I saw that one earlier in the thread as well, but your hair work is fantastic. You would definitely make the ACI one shine.

Just went through your whole thread. Absolutely amazing work , there is not one custom i dislike , but i especially like the medieval
Figures and the borderlands , very insirational.

No secret. That's what this hobby is about. (-; You are correct about then lamb fur. I buy it in that color. Username, Morezmore on eBay. Tons of colors.

Thanks a lot for your help I appreciate it. One more question if possible :)

For example Daryl DAMtoys headsculpt has casted heair already. How do you cut that casted part of hair? Or you automatically glue the lamb ur on top of the headsculpt direclty?

I am trying to understand that :)

Thanks a ton!

Thanks a lot for your help I appreciate it. One more question if possible :)

For example Daryl DAMtoys headsculpt has casted heair already. How do you cut that casted part of hair? Or you automatically glue the lamb ur on top of the headsculpt direclty?

I am trying to understand that :)

Thanks a ton!

I use a dremel to grind off the molded hair. Pretty much make him bald. Feel free to PM me if you have further questions.

Re: Zebraten's customs/Rick Grimes hospital garb

oh boy, thats one of your best by far....your really captured that near death look!

That Rick is one of the best I have seen. Awesome job

Gorgeous work, what did you do to hide the joints? Did you re-sculpt the parts or add material to the seams? That chest looks great.

Gorgeous work, what did you do to hide the joints? Did you re-sculpt the parts or add material to the seams? That chest looks great.

Thanks, my friend. The arms are Tony Barton arms that he made years ago. The legs are covered in latex sleeves that I made.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Re: Zebraten's customs/Bram Stoker's Dracula

Thanks to SSF member Keegan for the great idea. I added real hair to the sculpt and cemented it to a 1:6 scale head

9D6E8829-84D4-4029-A6F8-781946C090E2_zpsyknjhzvn.jpg

7068433E-3FC0-44F7-BBB0-9BBAD0A32044_zpsunddgvty.jpg

Re: Zebraten's customs/Bram Stoker's Dracula

Turned out amazing, zebraten! Wow. Are those HT Panzer hands and a Vader under suit? Seriously, man - so good!

Back