ZCWO :1/6 Mr Bean action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not seeing a huge difference in the third sculpt from the other smiling one. Am I just missing something? Don't want to order deluxe for a third sculpt I'm not really going to care about(although the second body is nice to have).

If only this headsculpt for deluxe edition

mr-bean-updatec.com_.jpg

Haha, yes!

I'm tempted to get this depending on the price. But with that chair and extra head I'm thinking it'll be out of my range.

This does look very well done, I also like the large amount of stuff included, not really a big enough fan to pick this up though I have enjoyed watching the show from time to time.

I thought a sofa should be on deluxe edition, its really big chunk of accessories.

I emailed zcwo about if they will have a USA distributer or if we can buy directly from them. Will post their response if I receive one.

I'm not sure what the price will be from retailers, but these are the prices I've seen on FB this morning. $220 for the regular set and $290 for the extra body and head set.

I'm not sure what the price will be from retailers, but these are the prices I've seen on FB this morning. $220 for the regular set and $290 for the extra body and head set.

If that's retail, that's pretty sweet pricing. Is the chair included in regular set?

If that's retail, that's pretty sweet pricing. Is the chair included in regular set?

The prices are from a FB group-buy and include shipping, so I'm not sure how they'll translate elsewhere. We should find out by next week.

I didn't think the regular version would go over $200, & was kinda expecting it to be in the $150 range.

Too many parts/moulds for $150, plus the fact they have to pay for licensing to produce only this one figure. Their unlicensed stuff goes into the mid 100's, and some of their soccer stuff is above $200 US retail. But the price I posted includes shipping - so it could be under $200 elsewhere. Fingers crossed. ;)

Last edited:
I think the pricing on this is pretty fair. The amount of accessories and custom parts is very high. You have the chair, balloons, hands, etc. All of it aside from the body is custom made.

I debate between the full or the dx set. I do like the idea of having the additional head.

With shipping included, that makes some difference. Still, a bit higher than their 'Rise Of The Legend' figure, which also had 2 sculpts & 2 oufits, but was in the $130 range. I know their collab figures with iMiniMe were priced higher though, so it might be something similar with this.

Also, there's this "custom" sculpt, with a similar expression to EB's 1/4 Mr Bean, but in 1/6 I think.

1401647_431210940391327_1398954490390959373_o.jpg

It's different to the ZCWO sculpts (similar to one, but with open mouth), so it might be a nice add on for this set.

Looks like ZCWO will also be releasing a 1:6 black tux set around the same time so people can customize their own Johnny English.
The Mr Bean body will also be available for purchase separately and comes with the same 3 sets of hands as Mr Bean.

Back