Zack Snyder's SUCKER PUNCH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched the extended cut in blu-ray not long ago, and loved it, most people think i'm strange, and thats the way i like it, as with most cult movies, you either love-em or hate them

I watched the Lori Petty film Tank Girl last weekend and there was a scene in it that had the same vibe, music and scene as one in Sucker Punch......me thinks Zack has seen this film :lol

I love Tank Girl. It felt like a comic book. I don't know if i'd call it a good movie...but I liked the feel.

My wife saw this movie recently for the second time with me and once again was quite adamant that its a "chick flick" which I still find funny considering the naysayers that repeatedly claim its a teenage boy's wet dream.

She said just because it flashes "a lot of thigh" and "panties" from time to time its still a movie about girls for girls regarding struggles that would never occur for a guy. I said, nah, its like Underworld, a hot chick hero but basically a guy action movie and she was all, "no, this movie is ONLY about girls with no peripheral guy protagonists whatsoever. It ain't Underworld." She even described it as a direct opposite of 300 which had a bunch of "hot guys" but was still a dude's movie whereas in her mind SP features hot girls but is still more for chicks.

If you hate the movie no need to weigh in again but does anyone else agree with the notion that despite the outfits its more of a chick flick than a guy movie?

My wife saw this movie recently for the second time with me and once again was quite adamant that its a "chick flick" which I still find funny considering the naysayers that repeatedly claim its a teenage boy's wet dream.

She said just because it flashes "a lot of thigh" and "panties" from time to time its still a movie about girls for girls regarding struggles that would never occur for a guy. I said, nah, its like Underworld, a hot chick hero but basically a guy action movie and she was all, "no, this movie is ONLY about girls with no peripheral guy protagonists whatsoever. It ain't Underworld." She even described it as a direct opposite of 300 which had a bunch of "hot guys" but was still a dude's movie whereas in her mind SP features hot girls but is still more for chicks.

If you hate the movie no need to weigh in again but does anyone else agree with the notion that despite the outfits its more of a chick flick than a guy movie?

I can see how on an emotional level it could be consider a 'chick flick'. There are aspects that only a women could relate to.

Movie sucked

This movie needed serious nudity!

Movie would've been awesome

This movie needed serious nudity!

:lol :lol :lol

Comment of the Year! :rock
gold.gif

Movie sucked

slap.gif
hitwithrock.gif
:thwak :wave

Back