Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Some more tidbits:
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/just...ng-reshoots-actually-lasted-a182526#gs.tsc5f3

During a recent interview on the LightCast podcast, producer Deborah Snyder confirmed that they shot "literally one scene," and it it took only three days last October in order to complete it.

"People kept thinking 'Oh, they went and shot so much more stuff.' And I go 'We literally shot one scene, like one additional scene. I shot three days here. That?s it. That?s what we captured.'"

This one doesn't make any sense. I'm not that up to date on the news of this movie and I know of the additional shots of Leto Joker and the Martian Manhunter/Swanwick stuff.

So according to Snyder on twitter, this will be available world-wide either "on-demand, digital download, linear, or streaming".

So according to Snyder on twitter, this will be available world-wide either "on-demand, digital download, linear, or streaming".

Best way to do it without theaters. This might combat piracy a little better, but who knows.

I hope his gamble to release this in IMAX ratio pays off because TVs at home are not Imax shaped screens and to make matters more confusing he didn?t even film with an Imax camera he mimicked the Imax ratio on a regular camera.....ummmm yeah

But even if it is released theatrically on an Imax screen it won’t have the same benefits had he used an IMAX camera like Nolan did

Great I have to sit thru a 4 hour TikTok video now lol

Yeah that makes no damn sense. Just give it the Liemax aspect ratio if you want to simulate that experience which would actually fill everyone's screen at home. Duh!

Yeah that makes no damn sense. Just give it the Liemax aspect ratio if you want to simulate that experience which would actually fill everyone's screen at home. Duh!

1:85 would certainly be better than this ridiculous 1:33 presentation he decided on

As soon as my wife sees the 1:33 ratio she is going to start bitching so i?ll be watching a 4 hour instagram video with a nagging wife thanks alot Snyder lol

So Walter Hamada called the Snyder Cut a Cul-de-Sac wtf lol

The can't be the whole truth honestly. Why bother with a Snyder Cut to begin with (which they claimed was never gunna happen I the first place) if they weren't at least entertaining the idea of more projects around it. I'm guessing they're going to feel out the reception of it before there's any official "no" given.

The can't be the whole truth honestly. Why bother with a Snyder Cut to begin with (which they claimed was never gunna happen I the first place) if they weren't at least entertaining the idea of more projects around it. I'm guessing they're going to feel out the reception of it before there's any official "no" given.
Yeah I kind of feel the same way why spend all this money on a road that goes no where unless they absolutely are depirate for content and they dont any shows lined up. The reported buget is to be believed 70 could set up several different shows and episodes . And if this movie proves popular how can you ignore it and start doing something else the fans have a voice and can sink any future movie look at what they did to WW84.

This movie would have never been made if not for HBOMAX and their parent company ATT. Is Walter Hamada even promoting it ?

ATT is running the show now they are aggressively pushing this movie and HBOMAX WB must losing their minds.ATT takes their movies and uses them to promote a streaming service to hell with WB haha.

They are so desperate to reboot the whole universe they want to introduce an old batman and supergirl LOL. Never have I seen a bigger group of idiots that **** will not work people boycotted comics when marvel and dc started doing that what do you think they will do when you do it on the big screen.

No you can not have superman sequel we will give you super girl. She is a side kick at best superman has all the good stories what comic arch are u supposed to adapt for her.

And old man batman aka batman beyond that can exist in it's own world or tv show.

They only have one path whether they like it or not a shared universe . It's the only way now this throw **** at the wall approach will not work.

What snyder's shared universe is a bad idea you must have a blue print even if you dont like his movies tone the road map he built I am sure will serve as a good foundation.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah I kind of feel the same way why spend all this money on a road that goes no where unless they absolutely are depirate for content and they dont any shows lined up. The reported buget is to be believed 70 could set up several different shows and episodes . And if this movie proves popular how can you ignore it and start doing something else the fans have a voice and can sink any future movie look at what they did to WW84.

But are they actually spending "all this money"? They don't seem to be marketing it all that much and with it not being released in theaters there's minimal distribution cost. Plus they paid for something like 95%+ of the production costs a long time ago. I sincerely doubt the incremental budget to finish this version is anywhere near $70M. Regardless if this is (a) hugely successful or (b) a creative dead end, IMO WB isn't risking a lot (relatively speaking) to find out.

But are they actually spending "all this money"? They don't seem to be marketing it all that much and with it not being released in theaters there's minimal distribution cost. Plus they paid for something like 95%+ of the production costs a long time ago. I sincerely doubt the incremental budget to finish this version is anywhere near $70M. Regardless if this is (a) hugely successful or (b) a creative dead end, IMO WB isn't risking a lot (relatively speaking) to find out.
I dont know I think that their is a civil war brewing between WB and ATT and this movie proves it.

WB never wanted and if not for ATT we would not have gotten it. The fact that walter Hamada is stating that this is a caulda sack tells you everything.

They want to get use flash point to introduce a super girl in the DCEU. What a joke nobody knows here even in the comics she is a side kick. What possible story arch will they use since if they do this kandor and Braniac is off the table.

And you known flash is going to suck. Adapting flashpoint is a difficult task it's one of my favorite stories. But anit no way WB is going to go all dark and have them have wonder woman and aquaman kill each other and she chops off meras head and shazam and bites the dust and all that. No way the animated movie was a great adaptation if they wanted they could do all that but instead they got rid of ray fisher and thought about introducing a female kryptonian and 89 batman to make up for it. Give me a break nostalgia is not going to be enough. Multiple directors have done rewrites and passed on this movie for good measure. And I am sure this movie really only a vehicle to reboot the DCEU and not to stand on it's own.

Those idiots they are literally making it up as they go along. Its disney star level of ****ed up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I hope his gamble to release this in IMAX ratio pays off because TVs at home are not Imax shaped screens and to make matters more confusing he didn?t even film with an Imax camera he mimicked the Imax ratio on a regular camera.....ummmm yeah

But even if it is released theatrically on an Imax screen it won?t have the same benefits had he used an IMAX camera like Nolan did

Great I have to sit thru a 4 hour TikTok video now lol

You poor thing. :lol

200w.gif

I read the article a couple of days ago and, while I don't agree with everything, I thought it made some very good points.
Here you can have it read to you and commented to boot!

From the Vanity Fair article:

"But Warner Bros. did nix some of his more sweeping notions for Justice League, like adding a romance between Ben Affleck’s Bruce Wayne and Amy Adams’s Lois Lane, who was mourning Superman’s death in the previous film. “The intention was that Bruce fell in love with Lois and then realized that the only way to save the world was to bring Superman back to life,” says Snyder. “So he had this insane conflict, because Lois, of course, was still in love with Superman. We had this beautiful speech where [Bruce] said to Alfred: ‘I never had a life outside the cave. I never imagined a world for me beyond this. But this woman makes me think that if I can get this group of gods together, then my job is done. I can quit. I can stop.’ And of course that doesn’t work out for him.”

It didn’t work out for Snyder either. The studio said no."

From the Vanity Fair article:

"But Warner Bros. did nix some of his more sweeping notions for Justice League, like adding a romance between Ben Affleck’s Bruce Wayne and Amy Adams’s Lois Lane, who was mourning Superman’s death in the previous film. “The intention was that Bruce fell in love with Lois and then realized that the only way to save the world was to bring Superman back to life,” says Snyder. “So he had this insane conflict, because Lois, of course, was still in love with Superman. We had this beautiful speech where [Bruce] said to Alfred: ‘I never had a life outside the cave. I never imagined a world for me beyond this. But this woman makes me think that if I can get this group of gods together, then my job is done. I can quit. I can stop.’ And of course that doesn’t work out for him.”

It didn’t work out for Snyder either. The studio said no."

::rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I'm all for this but thats silly picture.
Jeez WB dont help themselves

Back