1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this 2 pack is amazing !! Having never owned Knightmare Batman, and always wanting him this release was sent from the Snyder Gods !!

Like many of us, I've become somewhat retiscent of Hot Toys and collecting recently. Increased pricing, fumbling of gold mine franchises by incompetent companies. Read - DC and Star Wars all leads to the excitement leaking out of the hobby, like an old helium filled balloon.

But this set brings that collecting happiness back to me. Perhaps it's almost nostalgia like at finally getting the Snyder Cut ?? But the character designs and figure looks are so cool !!!

So here a few pics of my current DC + Marvel display with Knightmare Bats and Black Suit Supes with Darkseid. I know it is not totally screen accurate with Black Suit Supes and Darkseid, but colour + tone wise it makes more sense to me.

Golden Wonderwoman may need to move on or find a new display location once Cyborg arrives. I don't like a display to be too crowded. This one is getting to the limit as it is.

The Batman lineup down below will eventually make it to a dedicated long custom wall box with glass front and sides, floating on the wall perhaps in a hallway or somewhere. But am waiting on Keaton and Pattinson to complete the lineup.

P.S Rocket broke his arm peg, so is still being repaired.

IMG_5026.JPG

IMG_5025.JPG

IMG_5022 2.JPG

IMG_5024 2.JPG

IMG_5023 2.JPG

So this 2 pack is amazing !! Having never owned Knightmare Batman, and always wanting him this release was sent from the Snyder Gods !!

Like many of us, I've become somewhat retiscent of Hot Toys and collecting recently. Increased pricing, fumbling of gold mine franchises by incompetent companies. Read - DC and Star Wars all leads to the excitement leaking out of the hobby, like an old helium filled balloon.

But this set brings that collecting happiness back to me. Perhaps it's almost nostalgia like at finally getting the Snyder Cut ?? But the character designs and figure looks are so cool !!!

So here a few pics of my current DC + Marvel display with Knightmare Bats and Black Suit Supes with Darkseid. I know it is not totally screen accurate with Black Suit Supes and Darkseid, but colour + tone wise it makes more sense to me.

Golden Wonderwoman may need to move on or find a new display location once Cyborg arrives. I don't like a display to be too crowded. This one is getting to the limit as it is.

The Batman lineup down below will eventually make it to a dedicated long custom wall box with glass front and sides, floating on the wall perhaps in a hallway or somewhere. But am waiting on Keaton and Pattinson to complete the lineup.

View attachment 602227

View attachment 602228

View attachment 602229

View attachment 602230

View attachment 602231
Damn! whered you get that Darkseid? That looks good.

View attachment 602227

View attachment 602228

View attachment 602229

View attachment 602230

View attachment 602231
Absolutely stunning pictures! I love Superman's silver insignia on the black, it just looks fantastic. As does your display! The space around the figures make them each feel special. Really love them, thanks for sharing!!

Got mine today from BBTS well packed and in a perfect condition. Overall happy with the set,but Superman Logo on chest is wonky on mine, in most cases this logo is always wonky. Is it too hard to make it smooth and perfect? I have every Cavill Superman and all them have this issue. Also small eyeballs truly make him lool cruel. Tired of this sculpt to be honest. Gonna put OSK sculpt on.
Also I know majority of you like wired cape,but I don't like it, fabric feels cheap.
I hear ya with regards to being tired of the sculpt - I do have to say though that it looks really good in your pic. If only they at least changed his part it would do.

I also have the OSK sculpt on preorder 👍🏻

I hear ya with regards to being tired of the sculpt - I do have to say though that it looks really good in your pic. If only they at least changed his part it would do.

I also have the OSK sculpt on preorder 👍🏻
Thank you! Paint is improved from the previous releases and looks good,but they should have edited hairstyle,they just got lazy. OSK sculpt is amazing in person, definitely my favourite mass produced Cavill sculpt! I hope Black Adam cameo turns out to be true and they will make another one with a new sculpt,body and everything!!! They must!

about another topic,as I mentioned before I think in this situation we don't need to complain about the theme music for Superman.Personally I don't like William's theme and I don't have any nostalgia because I wasn't even born when these movies were out, and for now that theme sound too optimistic and monotonic for me. I am a musician (classic) and score is always one of the most important things in any movie/game for me. Zimmer MOS soundtrack is like my bible. It is incredible masterpiece, one of the greatest music scores he has ever done.I can't lie I have never been a huge Superman fan till Snyder, his vision was so different back then,it was revolutionary in this genre imo, layers he gave to this character, realism,depth and flaws,made him very unique and inspiring!I don't know if I want to see future films with Cavill without Snyder,I absolutely hated stupid take on Superman in Jossice League,but I think this time they are smart and and they will keep the Snyder tone, Black Adam already looks as a right step to the right direction, it still has a Snyder shadow on. Long story short, only thing what matter now is Cavill being back. They used Williams theme probably bc to please casual audience. That's the only reason behind it. We also don't know how that theme sounds,maybe they mixed both of them? There is a similar mix on youtube which sounds very interesting.

Thank you! Paint is improved from the previous releases and looks good,but they should have edited hairstyle,they just got lazy. OSK sculpt is amazing in person, definitely my favourite mass produced Cavill sculpt! I hope Black Adam cameo turns out to be true and they will make another one with a new sculpt,body and everything!!! They must!

about another topic,as I mentioned before I think in this situation we don't need to complain about the theme music for Superman.Personally I don't like William's theme and I don't have any nostalgia because I wasn't even born when these movies were out, and for now that theme sound too optimistic and monotonic for me. I am a musician (classic) and score is always one of the most important things in any movie/game for me. Zimmer MOS soundtrack is like my bible. It is incredible masterpiece, one of the greatest music scores he has ever done.I can't lie I have never been a huge Superman fan till Snyder, his vision was so different back then,it was revolutionary in this genre imo, layers he gave to this character, realism,depth and flaws,made him very unique and inspiring!I don't know if I want to see future films with Cavill without Snyder,I absolutely hated stupid take on Superman in Jossice League,but I think this time they are smart and and they will keep the Snyder tone, Black Adam already looks as a right step to the right direction, it still has a Snyder shadow on. Long story short, only thing what matter now is Cavill being back. They used Williams theme probably bc to please casual audience. That's the only reason behind it. We also don't know how that theme sounds,maybe they mixed both of them? There is a similar mix on youtube which sounds very interesting.

That mix, while done well considering what they had to work with, starts good enough but delves into what sounds more like a battle of songs. Two different styles butting heads.

That mix, while done well considering what they had to work with, starts good enough but delves into what sounds more like a battle of songs. Two different styles butting heads.
Agreed, I just used it as an example that they can mix both of them if they want to. Using only Williams theme would make no sense. 2 totally different takes on Superman. It won't work for Cavill. Whatever direction they are taking Zimmer must stay. While Williams and Zimmer are both legends, I can take Zimmer over anyone anytime, he makes such a heroic and epic music no one else does.

Last edited:
Agreed, I just used it as an example that they can mix both of them if they want to. Using only Williams theme would make no sense. 2 totally different takes on Superman. It won't work for Cavill. Whatever direction they are taking Zimmer must stay. While Williams and Ximmer are both legends, I can take Zimmer over anyone anytime, he makes such a heroic and epic music no one else does.
Even though I grew up on Williams, he pretty much themed my whole childhood, like you if I have to pick it's Zimmer.

I remember actually being bothered that "Man of Steel" did not use the Williams theme. It was THE Superman theme.

But Zimmer's theme immediately won me over with "Looking to the Stars". It is a powerful tease to the full theme. To me, Zimmer's version has become THE Superman theme.
Same here. When I heard they weren't using it I baulked at the thought. Glad I was very wrong.

Even though I grew up on Williams, he pretty much themed my whole childhood, like you if I have to pick it's Zimmer.
Yep Williams did it all. Raiders, ET, Star Wars, Jaws & Superman just to name a few. I can still remember having a cassette with all his themes on it. Not something a kid would have these days I'm sure. Then again maybe my Dad had an influence on me ??

Zimmer has a more modern aesthetic as well.

Anyway looking forward to the movie.

If they actually use the Williams theme that means we'd have another nostalgic "josstice league" crap like TROS, I love that Henry is back but they have to play smart to win back the crowd.
The right way is to respect "Snyder's work on this character" and if they don't want to have Snyder back, just move forward with respect with a NEW vision because if they don't respect an artistic vision (literally any artist) they will be hated in the social media and they can't play the victim card with Snyder after what they did.

Like what Gunn did with Suicide Squad, he create something new while using the a few characters from the first movie and did not **** on Ayer's work, like Warner is used to do with Snyder's.

There are people who either love or hate Snyder's work, BUT we can all agree that a theme song belongs to their characters, and the Williams theme belongs to Reeves and Brandon just like the Zimmer theme belongs to the character played by Henry and not Snyder.

View attachment 602227

View attachment 602228

View attachment 602229

View attachment 602230

View attachment 602231
Firstly, that’s a gorgeous and classy display mate.

It’s nice to feel that buzz, isn’t it? It’s been so difficult with Hot Toys over the last year or so, what with all the constant re-issues, lack of variety, rising prices, Sideshow trying to pull rank on the Hong Kong sellers etc. That buzz went for me quite a while ago and I genuinely can’t recall the last new figure I had that feeling for. As soon as I started feeling that indifference every time a new figure arrived on the door step I knew it was time to do something else. I suspect that feeling might return when the IA Joker gets into my hands.

Firstly, that’s a gorgeous and classy display mate.

It’s nice to feel that buzz, isn’t it? It’s been so difficult with Hot Toys over the last year or so, what with all the constant re-issues, lack of variety, rising prices, Sideshow trying to pull rank on the Hong Kong sellers etc. That buzz went for me quite a while ago and I genuinely can’t recall the last new figure I had that feeling for. As soon as I started feeling that indifference every time a new figure arrived on the door step I knew it was time to do something else. I suspect that feeling might return when the IA Joker gets into my hands.
Thanks mate.

I'm sure it will return. I think it's that feeling of having something special and cool. That's at least how it was for this 2 pack.

No doubt it's all a complex thing mixed also with how we feel about the movie or shows in which the figures come from.

Disney hasn't been doing anyone any favours there.....

So impatient ppl without brains managed to leak Superman cameo and it just showed up on my feed on Facebook posted by a random guy who isn't even a fan. I'm upset why ppl do that. It's truly 2 second cameo and everything told online turned out to be true. Costume isn't as bright as we thought, logo has more yellow. Full costume isn't even shown. Can't hear music. I wonder if they'll do a figure just as a fan service? New Cavill figure with upgraded everything would be cool.

So impatient ppl without brains managed to leak Superman cameo and it just showed up on my feed on Facebook posted by a random guy who isn't even a fan. I'm upset why ppl do that. It's truly 2 second cameo and everything told online turned out to be true. Costume isn't as bright as we thought, logo has more yellow. Full costume isn't even shown. Can't hear music. I wonder if they'll do a figure just as a fan service? New Cavill figure with upgraded everything would be cool.
I thought the shield was quite a bit brighter than I anticipated, nauseatingly so. The scene has a major Josstice League feel about it.

I thought the shield was quite a bit brighter than I anticipated, nauseatingly so. The scene has a major Josstice League feel about it.
I believe is because of the color of the suit, but in a way they already used this in the Peacemaker season finale, it does not contradic the canon as the black suit apears in the Cyborg vision as a possible future and the colored suit apears in the knightmare present.

Just by not having William's theme has made me more relaxed about the future of dc

I believe is because of the color of the suit, but in a way they already used this in the Peacemaker season finale, it does not contradic the canon as the black suit apears in the Cyborg vision as a possible future and the colored suit apears in the knightmare present.

Just by not having William's theme has made me more relaxed about the future of dc
It depends on what you class as contradicting canon. We know that Superman stayed in the Black suit until either Lois died or he saved Lois from Darkseid. That would mean that this either contradicts Snyder's plan or it is set after the Darkseid invasion (don't believe that for a second) or it is going its own path. Granted that own path could have ZSJL as canon but so far nothing from the clip shows it completely picking a side but it certainly feels more JL17 to me.

Back