1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe there are scenes with it both on and off the stock that were shot at different times?

Curious… did Sideshow make you sign for it? Once in a while they randomly make me sign for stuff and with my work schedule I miss the delivery some times.
I signed up on UPS website and was able to have them leave my packages at the door. Not sure why your guy still leaves a note even when you sign a release digitally.

Edit: Here's a few shots of them on the shelf.
FullSizeR (3).jpg

FullSizeR (2).jpg

FullSizeR (1).jpg

Toy anxiety has it in parts now. I quickly picked up the rifle so I can remove the joker card and have a proper Justice League Knightmare Batman.
Thanks for this tip! Sideshow got back to me and they don’t have any replacement parts so I’d have to send back the whole set for a refund or take a $50 gift card. I got a spare suit from Toy Anxiety and won’t have to worry about having a busted figure or no figure at all.

Lol my package is in town. Processing in the facility. And the delivery date changed to today. But it’s still processing in the facility. Well, which is it UPS?

UPS signature required here, it would be nice if I could actually sign up to to UPS for my choice if their damn website worked. IIRC, the last time this happened, they only allowed senders to change authorization.

Picked this up from my LCS grabbed the last one, I still have one set on order with sideshow will likely make a second knightmare with the Bruce HS and sell off the second supes. Supes is bada$$ though, I’m totally digging the wired cape makes better flight poses. Here’s a quick pic of my Knightmare with the daft toys coat 🧥. Happy to have Knightmare back in the collection I sold the first one I had few years back. This set is selling like hot cakes from what I’ve seen lately.

Attachments

• 5DA1E9F1-146F-42A6-AB10-65022A24DCE5.jpeg
    5DA1E9F1-146F-42A6-AB10-65022A24DCE5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Ups screws me once again. Stayed in the facility all day today, even though it’s been in there for 4 days now. The absolute worst company.

So after being told three times today that it will be delivered tomorrow, I get a message from my phone saying missed attempted delivery. Why does this company suck so much.

Just a word of warning for those that are putting custom capes on their Black Suit Superman.
The suit isn't as tough/strong as the MoS and BvS suits. The suit is much more mesh/net-like than the others which means it's not as strong.
This is the 4th custom Superman cape I have fitted and the only time I have run into an issue removing the original cape.

Normally you would either warm up the area and pull the cape through or cut the cape off and push the plastic caps into the chest cavity. I was wanting to keep the original cape to fit to my custom then sell it on. I warmed it up, gave it a pull and the suit ripped away from the collar with a 15mm tear :mad::oops:

Nightmare!

Anyway, I managed to fix it good enough to not be too noticeable. Be careful

PXL_20220809_103339286.PORTRAIT.jpg

Just a word of warning for those that are putting custom capes on their Black Suit Superman.
The suit isn't as tough/strong as the MoS and BvS suits. The suit is much more mesh/net-like than the others which means it's not as strong.
This is the 4th custom Superman cape I have fitted and the only time I have run into an issue removing the original cape.

Normally you would either warm up the area and pull the cape through or cut the cape off and push the plastic caps into the chest cavity. I was wanting to keep the original cape to fit to my custom then sell it on. I warmed it up, gave it a pull and the suit ripped away from the collar with a 15mm tear :mad::oops:

Nightmare!

Anyway, I managed to fix it good enough to not be too noticeable. Be careful

View attachment 593535
Eeeek!
I would never risk removing/ replacing the cape. I’ve always seen that as far too risky. Any cool poses can be accomplished perfectly fine with the wires in the stock cape.

Back