1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😉
20220809_133053.jpg

Thanks for the encouragement. 👍🏻
I’d like to get the JL Superman because it’s the most vibrant of the prior releases and the most iconic in terms of the color palette used.
Hoped you’re right and I can score one, one of these days.
I totally get wanting the JL version. I don't think the colour is accurate to BvS or JL but it is gorgeous, almost like a concept version. It's the vibrant blue I hope they have Henry wearing in MoS2 if it ever gets made.

The InArt figure will almost certainly have better proportions and a better Cavill sculpt but it will be that screen accurate dull, muted blue.

For that reason the JL figure will be a grail for those of us that love the Snyder's suit design but just wish it was a little brighter. Hope you are able to score one at a reasonable price eventually.

I've always wanted a Black Superman for my collection.... I still can't believe Hot Toys actually made this, honestly.
Also always wanted the Knightmare Batman figure as that is my favorite Affleck suit.
I'm still stunned they made my two-pack dreams come true!
Yep in the same boat. MIssed Knightmare Bats, so this 2 pack was an absolute no brainer.

To whoever popped a foot peg, toy anxiety just parted out another set. You can score the boots. I got me the scarves to use for my BvS knightmare Batman.

Anyone have the TOPO knightmare coat set? Saw this on eBay but never realized they made one lol.

Attachments

• Topo 1.jpg
    Topo 1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 0
  • topo 2.jpg
    topo 2.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 0
  • topo 3.jpg
    topo 3.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 0
Anyone have the TOPO knightmare coat set? Saw this on eBay but never realized they made one lol.
I had it but sold it on, the tailoring was oversized for the scale. Which is surprising because I recently got the Topo bank robber joker & the tailoring is perfection on that. It’s one of the best 1/6 outfit sets Iv seen.
The al iglesias knightmare coat is still the best coat you can get for knightmare imo

I had it but sold it on, the tailoring was oversized for the scale. Which is surprising because I recently got the Topo bank robber joker & the tailoring is perfection on that. It’s one of the best 1/6 outfit sets Iv seen.
The al iglesias knightmare coat is still the best coat you can get for knightmare imo
Thanks. Good to know!

Very pleased with the two-pack! Batman's stock coat even looks pretty darn good. I'll eventually get around to trying out the Daftoys coat I bought for him back when. Superman's stock cape is adequate, but yes the wire is flimsy and the cape deserves a custom upgrade eventually. I do enjoy looking at my ZSJL figures assembled. Waiting now on Cyborg, Deathstroke, and Mera!

01.jpg

02.jpg

07.jpg

Are the hot toys codes on the boxes random? I’m seeing a few who got them, but mine didn’t come with one.

Very pleased with the two-pack! Batman's stock coat even looks pretty darn good. I'll eventually get around to trying out the Daftoys coat I bought for him back when. Superman's stock cape is adequate, but yes the wire is flimsy and the cape deserves a custom upgrade eventually. I do enjoy looking at my ZSJL figures assembled. Waiting now on Cyborg, Deathstroke, and Mera!

View attachment 594044
View attachment 594045
View attachment 594046
They look awesome!!

Just picked up a PERFECT base from Toy Anxiety for my Knightmare Batman.
I’ve been looking for something that looks post apocalyptic to display him on so he looks more at home rather than the JL ramp.

Found this one on the site from a WWII 1:6 figure. Scored it for only $15.00!!! I’m super psyched because it’s perfect as a pile of rubble! Knightmare Batman is going to look awesome on it!!

441BA986-A138-4B6F-BF81-8BA147E8C08E.jpeg

Last edited:
Just picked up a PERFECT base from Toy Anxiety for my Knightmare Batman.
I’ve been looking for something that looks post apocalyptic to display him on so he looks more at home rather than the JL ramp.

Found this one on the site from a WWII 1:6 figure. Scored it for only $15.00!!! I’m super psyched because it’s perfect as a pile of rubble! Knightmare Batman is going to look awesome on it!!

View attachment 594117
Cool. Not mega hard to make yourself I guess. But for $15 you can't go wrong !!

Makes me think if I should make a long base for my planned Batman lineup. That would look pretty cool actually. Could be a bit of a project.

One long rubble base or a steel mesh base. Both would look pretty cool I reckon.

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 19.09.38.jpg

Back