1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have any saved promo codes from a star wars purchase, it should work on this set now. My marvel ssc codes do not however.

Got my ZSJL KM batman last week and finally had time to see which coat I like better. I purchased the DafToys and OSK coat last year since I couldn't decide which one to go with. Anyways, here are some pics with the stock Hot Toys coat, Daftoys coat and OSK coat side by side and how they look on KM batman himself.

Neither of them are perfect but DafToys is the best out of the three. OSK wires are a pain in the ass to futz with. HT coat is soft, which I like, but wires are super flimsy. DafToys has too much padding in the shoulders IMO. Nonetheless, I think Daftoys is the winner.
20220714_161430.jpg

20220714_162923.jpg

20220714_163027.jpg

Got my ZSJL KM batman last week and finally had time to see which coat I like better. I purchased the DafToys and OSK coat last year since I couldn't decide which one to go with. Anyways, here are some pics with the stock Hot Toys coat, Daftoys coat and OSK coat side by side and how they look on KM batman himself.

Neither of them are perfect but DafToys is the best out of the three. OSK wires are a pain in the ass to futz with. HT coat is soft, which I like, but wires are super flimsy. DafToys has too much padding in the shoulders IMO. Nonetheless, I think Daftoys is the winner.
View attachment 588603
View attachment 588604
View attachment 588605
Thank you for the fantastic photo review, t3xAsFi3nd.

I've got the OSK one, which looks good but the DT one does look better in the collar and lapel areas. I agree with davejames that in your pics, the HT material does look best but those tiny lapels hurt it big-time.

I'll wait until I have the figure in hand and do the same comparison, to see which one I end up going with.

Excellent comparison @t3xAsFi3nd. I too have both these coats, and was somewhat worried that the updated Hot Toys coat would fix all issues, however your comparison helps a lot. I didn't notice the lapels until now, and once you see the comparison it truly is a huge difference.

Thanks man !

Last edited:
Paid it off early, minus the usual tax and shipping. lets see if they decide to charge me on the 19th.

No way!!! I’m East Coast in the U.S! Any chance I will see tracking soon as well?? Does anyone have this set in hand yet?
This is coming direct from Hong Kong via sideshow to us in the U.K.
I think it will be another month until the U.S. shipment arrives

Back