1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sick of waiting for this 2 pack !! Man !!
I hope we get a reissue of the hero Batman and Superman costumes in a two pack. I held off on initially getting them when they were released because I had other things going on. But I’d like to see them give us a two pack 2.0 beings it seems like they’re starting to reissue older pieces.

I hope we get a reissue of the hero Batman and Superman costumes in a two pack. I held off on initially getting them when they were released because I had other things going on. But I’d like to see them give us a two pack 2.0 beings it seems like they’re starting to reissue older pieces.
That's a tough call.

If I were Hot Toys I'd wait to see what WBD has to announce at either SDCC or more likely at their own Fandome this year.

If a new Superman film is announced then they'll probably wait for that hype.

That's a tough call.

If I were Hot Toys I'd wait to see what WBD has to announce at either SDCC or more likely at their own Fandome this year.

If a new Superman film is announced then they'll probably wait for that hype.

I’m so disappointed that the DC film universe is so scatterbrained with no real direction and no reliable information on if we will see Ben and Henry return.

I’m so disappointed that the DC film universe is so scatterbrained with no real direction and no reliable information on if we will see Ben and Henry return.
Yep it's definitely been that way.

Emmerich didn't have the balls to stick with the plan they had started. He expected Marvel sized income straight away without earning it, and chickened out without staying the course in what Zack had planned for the full arc involving so many of the DC characters.

In any case, Discovery know what is important. They have removed that previous "leadership" team and are getting the talent back. Zaslav has also mentioned that "Superman needs to get off the bench", which is so true !

I expect something to be announced re: Superman or perhaps the Snyderverse or both at SDCC or DC Fandome as mentioned. They have to announce something. Otherwise they lose a perfect opportunity to announce their plans to their core audience.

Yep it's definitely been that way.

Emmerich didn't have the balls to stick with the plan they had started. He expected Marvel sized income straight away without earning it, and chickened out without staying the course in what Zack had planned for the full arc involving so many of the DC characters.

In any case, Discovery know what is important. They have removed that previous "leadership" team and are getting the talent back. Zaslav has also mentioned that "Superman needs to get off the bench", which is so true !

I expect something to be announced re: Superman or perhaps the Snyderverse or both at SDCC or DC Fandome as mentioned. They have to announce something. Otherwise they lose a perfect opportunity to announce their plans to their core audience.
I’d be soooo psyched if they revitalize the Snyderverse!!! They can just pick up where they left off and the true DC fans will forgive them. Like any production with multiple hands in the pot, sometimes things fall off the rails. Just give us back our heroes!!

I guess you are either in the camp that only wants supes or the camp that only wants Batman. Very few seem to actually want/need both at this time. I’m in the only wanting Batman camp. I’ll probably pick up the set and hope to sell off Superman when it arrives.

I figured they’d release Knightmare Batman again but I just figured it would be in a two pack with Knightmare Joker.
Would have LOVED a Knightmare Batman/ Knightmare Joker two pack!

& customs tax for my set in the U.K. was a nice round £100 🤮 at least I’ll have it tomorrow but it’s worked out like £7 cheaper for me to get it from sideshow & that’s using points. Than it would of been to buy direct from Hong Kong.

& customs tax for my set in the U.K. was a nice round £100 🤮 at least I’ll have it tomorrow but it’s worked out like £7 cheaper for me to get it from sideshow & that’s using points. Than it would of been to buy direct from Hong Kong.
Paid £355 for my set- which definitely beats the £500+ some domestic sites are selling for- but I’ll be waiting a few more months for it to show up.
Would only ever use sideshow for an absolute must have exclusive if nowhere else was offering.

Paid £355 for my set- which definitely beats the £500+ some domestic sites are selling for- but I’ll be waiting a few more months for it to show up.
Would only ever use sideshow for an absolute must have exclusive if nowhere else was offering.
Where did u order it at £355?

Any idea why I haven't received a customs bill yet?

Any idea why I haven't received a customs bill yet?
Have you checked the tracking? Dhl will have sent you a tracking/waybill number.
Search dhl for pay custom fees and enter the waybill number

I’d be soooo psyched if they revitalize the Snyderverse!!! They can just pick up where they left off and the true DC fans will forgive them. Like any production with multiple hands in the pot, sometimes things fall off the rails. Just give us back our heroes!!
It's a bit of a no brainer imo.

As a new owner of a company, why would you not take the main IPO characters, the actors, the story and the director (which are all right there waiting to go) and give the existing fanbase what they want as soon as possible to get wins on the board ?

If they don't do that Marvel will win again and be laughing at Zaslav and WBD all the way to the bank.

I just chatted with them online and they said no customs charge has been raised. Weird!
Is it in the U.K. yet? Iv received the package a couple of times & a week or two later a customs bill in the post. But maybe I’m just unlucky!
Hope you get it in without the ridiculous charges

Is it in the U.K. yet? Iv received the package a couple of times & a week or two later a customs bill in the post. But maybe I’m just unlucky!
Hope you get it in without the ridiculous charges
Yeah, it says:
Shipment is out with courier for delivery
MANCHESTER - UK

Fingers crossed! I haven't dodged one yet.

Yeah, it says:
Shipment is out with courier for delivery
MANCHESTER - UK

Fingers crossed! I haven't dodged one yet.
Sometimes it happens. Even in Germany here I've had instances where they go straight through. Maybe when things get busy they take a certain percentage ??

Do you mean they let a certain amount through because they are busy?
I guess yeah. It's all coming through on conveyors, and if they happen to have a lot going through the "foreign import line" perhaps there is an overflow where it gets bypassed rather than jack up the whole system.

I could be totally wrong, but I've had happen from time to time over the years.

They're here! Unfortunately I'm supposed to be packing for holiday tonight so don't have much time for this. I did get Supes out and compare him to my custom I made a few years ago.
Other than the cape he's better in everyway.
For some reason the legs seem to want stay spread.
PXL_20220718_151301046.jpg
PXL_20220718_154145235.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220718_154149052.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220718_154152180.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220718_155317506.PORTRAIT.jpg

They're here! Unfortunately I'm supposed to be packing for holiday tonight so don't have much time for this. I did get Supes out and compare him to my custom I made a few years ago.
Other than the cape he's better in everyway.
For some reason the legs seem to want stay spread.
View attachment 589045View attachment 589046
View attachment 589047View attachment 589048View attachment 589049

Not to get off topic or derail, but is that a bad ass table that you have the Batmobile displayed under!? Do you have another thread where I can check out pics of the set up?
Thanks in advance!

Back