1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many people willing to bend over for the same ****. HT 's not challenged in any way to innovate. They know they'll cash in on reusing the same old stuff and the sheep will pay for it :dunno

tenor.gif

Okay.................

I guess you are either in the camp that only wants supes or the camp that only wants Batman. Very few seem to actually want/need both at this time. I’m in the only wanting Batman camp. I’ll probably pick up the set and hope to sell off Superman when it arrives.

I figured they’d release Knightmare Batman again but I just figured it would be in a two pack with Knightmare Joker.

I passed on Knightmare Batman before, so I'm pleased for the reissue. Black suit Superman would be killer if it had a new headsculpt. I mean, I'll still pick it up because I'm a human-sheep hybrid.

I passed on Knightmare Batman before, so I'm pleased for the reissue. Black suit Superman would be killer if it had a new headsculpt. I mean, I'll still pick it up because I'm a human-sheep hybrid.

I'm not that picky either. I see nothing wrong with either figure. The only thing that would keep me from buying this set is a price tag north of $600.

Too many people willing to bend over for the same ****. HT 's not challenged in any way to innovate. They know they'll cash in on reusing the same old stuff and the sheep will pay for it :dunno

In case anyone hadn't noticed:

Hot Toys will pretty much make any Marvel or Star Wars figure.

They will pretty much make any DC Figure.....that they think will SELL

In case anyone hadn't noticed:

Hot Toys will pretty much make any Marvel or Star Wars figure.

They will pretty much make any DC Figure.....that they think will SELL

So they are in the business of making money and staying afloat is what you're saying?

I'll be grabbing this 2-pack. I liked the black suit Superman in the ZSJL movie. An extra Knightmare Batman is gravy.

:rotfl:rotfl

I was thinking fans of the flick would be thrilled about this release irregardless of re-use; even the ZSJL is a lot of re-use. :wink1: Not surprised there's not much new here but the black suit Supes is a pretty cool variant, not worth my own $250 but it's always nice to see the character get attention. Wonder if this is the last "new" Cavill Supes we'll get.

Okay.................

Hey man, you spend your money on what you want. I agree with a lot complaints of reuse on these figures especially with the way HT's been marking up they're prices. Everyone likes to bark with no bite. We got them to do something about the mark 85 debacle. Let's challenge them to do better than just reissue old stuff at increased prices.

I specifically held off buying something last night because I had a feeling something would go up today which I?d rather spend my money on- how right I was.

It?s a shame that I?ll need to replace the Batman coat as HT haven?t updated a thing but I?ve always kicked myself for not picking up Knightmare Batman the first time around.
I think he was announced before I fully moved over to 1/6 so was being extremely picky. I hadn?t even considered a black suit Superman but, seeing the two of them together does look pretty awesome.
I?m just scared that I?ll end up wanting a full ?Knightmare? JL after slapping down an order for this set.
Oh well, such is the nature of this addiction.

So glad I sold my Knightmare when I did and for crazy money too. I have since missed it and this is a vastly superior sculpt. Definitely not the same at all. All of the lower face sculpts are brand new. Sold old and inferior Knightmare for a lot more alone than the 2 pack will cost so this is great for me :)

So glad I sold my Knightmare when I did and for crazy money too. I have since missed it and this is a vastly superior sculpt. Definitely not the same at all. All of the lower face sculpts are brand new. Sold old and inferior Knightmare for a lot more alone than the 2 pack will cost so this is great for me :)

Huh? The cowl and mouth plates are identical to the old one.

The reused sculpt complaints are certainly valid. Hot Toys are so lazy now. But I'm starting to think it isn't so much laziness as it is ineptitude. A lot of their newer sculpts have been really bad. I wouldn't have much faith in them improving these sculpts myself, they might even do worse.

I mean if they're just going to reuse everything, the price should reflect it.

The Boba Fett two-pack which is all new stuff is cheaper than this two-pack where the only "new" feature is that they painted the suit black.

Look it up. I even have the Knightmare bats in my hands right now. They are literally reusing photos from the old Knightmare bats for some of the parts shots also.

I guess I'll have to put up a side-by-side?

Back