1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a release date for this? Surely can?t be far off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I needed both so i`m all in. ~$250 each is a fair price. I wonder how many they`re making. seems like an easy reissue so it shouldn`mt take long to release right?

Wow! A double pack? Really? The last time they sold two different characters together in a package deal was Scarecrow and Nightmare Batman from Begins if I?m remembering correctly. Well, Han and Chewie but, hey, it?s Han and Chewie.

Leia and Wicket

Just PO at Sideshow for good reason had a $239 gift card due to cancelling an order. Plus $36.50 in rewards. So I believe the total for both is $283.76 super happy I made the cancellation as I got the figure I cancelled (Hellboy) early from Toys Wonderland so it's a huge win, I don't have to worry about paying the $522 later.

Figured re-issues were in the cards for this. Guess the only way we'll see black suit Superman is with this set.

Wonder if this is it for the Snydercut or if there will be any more. Heck, they could at least offer up the Cyborg they teased years ago so those of us who picked up the other JL figures could complete the set....

Literally they did NOTHING again with Superman! this will be the 3rd iteration with the same head sculpt!!! Wow, just wow.

Hot Toys did us (who already have knightmare batman) dirty :mad:

I have no desire for a 2nd knightmare batman, but I do want black-suit supes. But I don't want it bad enough to get this 2 pack. :banghead

I must say this is the first time I've ever ran into a problem like this, so I can't be too salty.

I'm fine with another Knightmare Batman. I may attempt some work on the coat to dirty it up a bit knowing I'll have a backup in case I f it up...

I?m fine with the reissues. These two were the easiest. However, they could have at least made a new Superman head. Perhaps more incentives with the knight mare Batman for those who already have it. This shows lack of creativity.

I traded my Knightmare Batman for the 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet and kind of regretted it since. I'll be doing anything I can to land this two-pack.

The head sculpt on superman was pretty crap when it first came out and HT?s are still using it nearly five years later same with the knightmare it is a piss take.
They will Charge the collectors a fortune for this they need to update them both.

1263BE9C-7FD2-4DE5-B43D-CC7A0E7E46CB.jpeg
FFC9135C-13F1-4A9D-AAC2-0359685FF3FA.jpeg
E0C1CA36-79F1-4337-B5BC-624E03714EE7.jpeg
E6F11180-7533-4528-8AFF-B0C4FEB0CAFB.jpeg

Eh don't mind having 2 knightmare bats but they could've at least updated the coat or something. I hate these lazy reissues.

That sculpt looks nothing like Henry Cavill, it's crazy people haven't complained like they do for every other

Hot toys listened to the fat Affleck complaints made a whole new muscular body...

Last edited:
Too many people willing to bend over for the same ****. HT 's not challenged in any way to innovate. They know they'll cash in on reusing the same old stuff and the sheep will pay for it :dunno

tenor.gif

Back