Your October/Halloween Movie List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one blu ray I don't have from those franchises. It was 5.99 on amazon last I checked... Might pick it up.
That's probably what it's worth too. Not a penny more. :lol
Still, I can enjoy it for what it is... and besides it's got Jason and Freddy. I wish they spent more time showing these two in combat.

That's probably what it's worth too. Not a penny more. [emoji38]
Still, I can enjoy it for what it is... and besides it's got Jason and Freddy. I wish they spent more time showing these two in combat.
I didn't like how Jason came across as a big oaf. Decent movie though, haven't seen it since I saw it in the theater I think.

You're getting in a lot more movies than I am. One a night is about it.
A lot of these I have on the harddrive so it's easy to play one right after the other. Horror/suspense is my favorite genre anyway. I could watch it all day at this time of the year. :)

A lot of these I have on the harddrive so it's easy to play one right after the other. Horror/suspense is my favorite genre anyway. I could watch it all day at this time of the year. :)
Me too man. My 5yo prevents it though.

Yeah, I hear ya. What about all your collectibles? Do you keep your baby out of that room because there's some nightmare inducing stuff in there too.
No I've always called them "sillies" ever since she was born and shown her each new piece as a non threatening thing. So she has no fear of them. Not the same with movies. She had a werewolf nightmare the other night because of the Halloween episode of Alvin and the Chipmunks. [emoji20]

I was going to start a thread like this in the movie/TV section. Glad I looked around, cause it would've been redundant! Love the horror genre and running scary movies at my house on Halloween. Sci-fi and horror for some reason just seem to work the best for a 24 hours marathon. Here's what I've got planned this year:

12:00 PM: Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror (1922)
1:30 PM: Frankenstein (1931)
2:45 PM: Horror of Dracula (1958)
4:15 PM: They Live (1988)
5:55 PM: Bungholio: Lord Of The Harvest (1995)
6:15 PM: Halloween (1978)
7:50 PM: A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
9:30 PM: The Ring (2002)
11:30 PM: Treehouse of Horror IV (1993)
12:00 Midnight: The Fly (1986)
1:40 AM: Scream (1996)
3:40 AM: The Others (2001)
5:30 AM: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
7:00 AM: Evil Dead 2: Dead By Dawn (1987)
8:30 AM: Alien (1979)
10:30 AM: Re-Animator (1985)

I certainly don't have as fancy a setup as most I've seen on here, but it should be fun and it's always a good excuse to get new blu-rays. :)
Halloween is my favorite time of year. The only time you get to scare small children and (maybe) not get arrested! :winkpumpk

Babadook
AWIL
Re-animator
Bride of Re-animator
Beyond Re-animator
From Beyond (first time and loved it!)
Oculus
TCM original
Halloween 1 original
Halloween 2 original
Housebound
Friday 13th III
Maniac Remake
TWD 6.1
House 1
Poltergeist 1
Poltergeist 2
TWD 6.2
Hobo with a shotgun (not exactly halloween theme but I needed something "normal" lol)
TWD 6.3 (lame)
TWD 6.4 (WTF!!! I marked out!):thud:
In the mouth of madness

I really like In the Mouth of Madness quite a bit. I was one of like 6 people watching it in the theater when it came out. Who releases a horror movie in February? I'll never understand that.

Watched it last night the first time, was in the right mood for a movie like that and the suspence was killing me! ;-)

Glad I found this movie

I really like In the Mouth of Madness quite a bit. I was one of like 6 people watching it in the theater when it came out. Who releases a horror movie in February? I'll never understand that.
I know really.

"Will you be my Valentine?"

Then...

Movies-R-Fun-Chronicle-Books-3.jpg

There's a werewolf movie called Bad Moon, which I cannot in good conscience recommend, but it opened November 1st, 1996. I hope whoever was in charge of scheduling was fired the next day. This was well before series movies started taking over Halloween again (Saw, Paranormal, ect.) and to put it out the day AFTER Halloween? Stoopid. There are exceptions to the rule (The Conjuring) but you normally make a LOT more money on your scary movie if you put it out sometime in October. This doesn't seem like rocket surgery...

There's a werewolf movie called Bad Moon, which I cannot in good conscience recommend, but it opened November 1st, 1996. I hope whoever was in charge of scheduling was fired the next day. This was well before series movies started taking over Halloween again (Saw, Paranormal, ect.) and to put it out the day AFTER Halloween? Stoopid. There are exceptions to the rule (The Conjuring) but you normally make a LOT more money on your scary movie if you put it out sometime in October. This doesn't seem like rocket surgery...

No doubt. Timing is important.

Now watching... A Nightmare on Elm Street 2.

Back