Your October/Halloween Movie List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm watching Halloween on the big screen this year!
Awesome! If you don't already have it, I recommend getting the blu ray 35th Anniversary edition. Dean Cundey, director of photography, overlooked the restoration himself. The result is Haddonfield during the Fall, instead of the originally shot and released footage which was shot here in California during the Spring. The picture looks less saturated and skin tones also look much more natural.

2007 bluray:
Halloween-2.1.jpg

35th Anniversary:
Halloween-2.2.jpg

More comparison shots here: Halloween: 35th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Review | High Def Digest

Awesome! If you don't already have it, I recommend getting the blu ray 35th Anniversary edition. Dean Cundey, director of photography, overlooked the restoration himself. The result is Haddonfield during the Fall, instead of the originally shot and released footage which was shot here in California during the Spring. The picture looks less saturated and skin tones also look much more natural.

2007 bluray:
Halloween-2.1.jpg

35th Anniversary:
Halloween-2.2.jpg

More comparison shots here: Halloween: 35th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Review | High Def Digest
I have both versions. Thanks for the info/link. [emoji4]

Last edited:
House of Wax. May not be the best movie but I really love the Bro/Sis dynamic and find it's quite like my brother and I.

Now watching: Hellraiser.

I'll probably watch this again next week. :rock
Hell yeah! Lol. Just sitting here with my tools waiting for my projector stuff to be delivered... Hope I don't screw up the install. It's my first.

Hell yeah! Lol. Just sitting here with my tools waiting for my projector stuff to be delivered... Hope I don't screw up the install. It's my first.

You'll be fine, I'm sure. You'll spend more time calibrating the projector, getting it to the correct size on your screen and adjusting color, sharpness, contrast, etc, than the amount of time you'll spend mounting it all.

Let us know how it goes.

You'll be fine, I'm sure. You'll spend more time calibrating the projector, getting it to the correct size on your screen and adjusting color, sharpness, contrast, etc, than the amount of time you'll spend mounting it all.

Let us know how it goes.
Will do. In the meantime my plasma is being worked on. [emoji20] uploadfromtaptalk1445615760083.jpg

What happen with it?

My plasma is still very bright, but once it's done, I'm most likely never going back. I think the industry is moving away from plasma anyway. I really hope someone can offer an affordable OLED greater than 60". I'll be all over that.

Watched Halloween Resurrection last night and when I get home from work Ill be watching Demon Knight and Waxwork!!!

Back