Your Oct/Halloween movie list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halloween.
Halloween II.
Halloween 4.
Halloween 5.
Halloween 6.
Halloween H20.
Halloween Resurrection.
RZ's Halloween.

Yup.

Last night I watched AVPR...wow again not as good as I remember when I seen it in the theater. Tonight is Saw 3 and the Strangers. My wife likes the saw films so I watch them with her.

Good god. It's almost like being in Hell.....two of the ^^^^tiest movies ever...:sick

Good god. It's almost like being in Hell.....two of the ^^^^tiest movies ever...:sick

Well as you stated I thought the AVP series sucked, but I too really like the predators so that was the reason behind the re-watching of this. As for Saw 3, im not a fan of the films, but I will watch them plus like I said my wife likes them. She doesnt really get into horror she kinda likes the traps and such so for me its a way to get her to watch horror.

As for it almost like being in hell...dude I can think of way worse man.

Well as you stated I thought the AVP series sucked, but I too really like the predators so that was the reason behind the re-watching of this. As for Saw 3, im not a fan of the films, but I will watch them plus like I said my wife likes them. She doesnt really get into horror she kinda likes the traps and such so for me its a way to get her to watch horror.

As for it almost like being in hell...dude I can think of way worse man.

Like waking up to discover your wife has put your bits 'n tackle in a Saw trap! :horror

I can't believe Saw's keep going. It's so old. Saw 1&2 were good and after that they blew yet they keep coming. I'm just sick to death of them honestly.

I can't believe Saw's keep going. It's so old. Saw 1&2 were good and after that they blew yet they keep coming. I'm just sick to death of them honestly.

Yeah I hear ya man. I actually thought 1 and 2 were decent flicks. Then 3 came adn I thought well that summed everything up nicely...done. Now its going on forever which I just dont understand, and reportedly I think next year is Saw 7 and then 8 if Im not mistaken.

Yeah I hear ya man. I actually thought 1 and 2 were decent flicks. Then 3 came adn I thought well that summed everything up nicely...done. Now its going on forever which I just dont understand, and reportedly I think next year is Saw 7 and then 8 if Im not mistaken.
I know, man. I heard they want to do 20 films! :slap

Back