Your Oct/Halloween movie list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theyre showing the 1925 silent Phantom of the Opera here at one of the local historic theatres and will have a live organ playing for the accompanying music.
Hope I can make it.

I watched the crappy Lost Boys sequel yesterday. What a piece of ^^^^ that movie was.

Yeah I can honestly say I tried to watch the Lost Boys sequel a few months back and I made it about 20 mins in before I just shut it off. I couldnt handle that garbage.

Last night I watched AVPR...wow again not as good as I remember when I seen it in the theater. Tonight is Saw 3 and the Strangers. My wife likes the saw films so I watch them with her.

Man I still havent seen this and I want to so bad. I'll probably just go buy the damn thing.

loser.jpg

Last night was The Midnight Meat Train, and tonight's movie for me was The Wraith.

Yeah, I know it's not technically a horror movie, but I used to watch it all the time on WPIX Channel 11's "Shock-tober" movie marathon when I was a kid. So for me, it's an October movie.

Tomorrow will most likely be Jaws. It was supposed to be Cloverfield, but my wife wants me to wait until she's home on the weekend to watch it with me (we work nearly opposing schedules).

Last night I watched the William Castle marathon on TCM. I really dig his movies, and admire him for his cool gimmick ideas.

Back