Your Most Anticipated Action Figure 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still looking forward to the HT Alien Ripley - tho definitely one I want to see the final thing properly first, rather than going in on preorder.

Really interested to see 3A's new 1/12 2000AD/Dredd figs. We keep being told they're coming..

Also, I'm sure I'll buy some Masterpiece Transformers here and there. I'm passing on Star Saber and Ultra Magnus, but I'm sure Takara will announce something I'll want badly and end up waiting impatiently all year for.

Good shout on the Masterpieces. I fully expect to see the new MP Megatron in 2015, and definitely hoping that's a winner.

Captain America
1911791_785573584798956_484743665520451965_n.jpg

Full BD Robocop and Alex Murphy I suppose. After that Marty McFly. But Kyle Reese or even T1 Sarah Connor would move ahead of those by default, me being me.

Probably the Scout and Speeder Bike tied w/BD RoboCop. Kinda conflicted since there is so much great stuff coming out next year. HT Stormtroopers and IM Mark III diecast are up there for me, too.

at the moment only this:
Batman Returns Batman
Avengers AOT (Iron Man, Hulkbuster, Cap, Thor - rest i don't care for)
Alien Ripley (likely also a big chap on the way)
BD Robocop

HT Star Wars - Han Solo, Chewie, Vader, eventual Luke (v2) and Leia
HT Arkham City - Batman
ThreeZero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister, eventual Dany
HT Avengers 2 - Thor, Vision, Iron Man, Cap, Ultron, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver

Some of these figures haven't even been announced... Ripley and everyone from Age of Ultron are most probably released in 2016.

HT Star Wars - Han Solo, Chewie
HT COMMANDO
DAM TOYS UNIVERSAL SOLDIER VAN DAMME

Back