Your Most Anticipated Action Figure 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far 2015 is shaping up as a great, if expensive year for collectors. Glad I'm not into Star Wars because that would mean remortgaging the house.
I first got into HT early 2010 and ever since have wanted them to make Back To The Future figs. So Marty is a no brainer

PS
I hope we see a Doc teaser soon. :pray:

1)Threezero Commander Shepard
2)Sideshow Deadpool
3)Big Chief 12th Doctor
4)Hot Toys Darth Vader
5)Hot Toys Thanos

I completely forgot about Avengers 2. Still, those would be Most Anticipated Pre-Orders of 2015 based on previous HT lead times.

1002191_press01-001.jpg

You're gonna have to get ski to pimp it out but you already know SS will F it up.

SS Snake Plissken
HT John Matrix

And the return of..

b71158df6e1f637794cffe9ad8fb347b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hot toys Han & chewy then Sideshow Deadpool then Hot toys stormtroopers along with sideshow Yellow n brown Wolverine if get him in 2015.

Will that HT Iron Man Hulk-Buster armor be out this year? That figure just blew my mind.

These two are probably it for me.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Three if you count cop Alex Murphy, which is the set I'm going for.

That's a tough one. I'm super excited for McFly, but I've been waiting a long time for the Arkham Batman. That being said, there is still some trepidation as to whether or not he'll hold out, quality wise, and there are a couple of minor things I hope they address. My most anticipated out of any is probably a custom release I've been waiting a long time for. The sleeper, though, is the DCC Animated Batman. He isn't 1:6th, but he's still an action figure, and I'm super excited to finally be seeing that classic design (especially if DCC keeps their word regarding better quality plastics).

Hot Toys Stormtroopers

Probably just SSC R2 after that, and a bunch of hoping for certain figures to get made like Snowspeeder Luke or hoping the Batman Returns figures actually get released.

MONDO Toys Iron Giant. If that sucker is ever released, I'm all over it. Easily my most anticipated figure.

Back