Your Most Anticipated Action Figure 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many for me to list, 2015 is going to be a amazing year. But I've been waiting the longest for Marty Mcfly so he's always going to get my vote.

So many coming but for me it's Marty Mcfly, John Matrix and Guardians of the Galaxy for me. Those 3 are the most anticipated releases.

2132_press07.jpg

i want
kill bill,breaking bad, some Aliens (and human) 1/6, another damntoys GK series,
Universalsoldier JCVD, hoping any company can make deal with Xmen license, HArry potter .

Snake and the Hoth figures from Sideshow. I wanna see where this company thinks its going. Either into HT territory or into the toilet.

I've got Falcon preordered, but I'm not excited as I once was. Might resell him. Nothing against the character, he's badass, just thinking that I could've saved my funds and points for HT Star Wars.

Definitely Chewbacca/Han set is at the top of the list. Assuming QC and sculpt are ok of course.

Also seriously excited for the potential TWO Aragorns and Nanjin's Trek line to take off with Picard, Kirk, Spock.

The Star Wars figures from HT are something to look forward to; Han and Chewie particularly, then Darth and ObiWan.
However, the figure I really am most excited for, at this moment, is the BC 1st Doctor due next month.

These guys

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418280859601.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418280859601.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 260
  • uploadfromtaptalk1418280890428.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418280890428.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 259
  • uploadfromtaptalk1418280915046.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418280915046.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 260
I'm almost peeing my pants I want that NECA movie Batman so bad....most of you will have it before 2015, but I'm not getting mine til January. Damn.

Also, the Mezco Dark Knight Returns figures are a dream come true. When I was a kid and read DKR I imagined having toys based off the book...those are the figures I saw in my head. Thankfully they'll be out in Q1 so the wait is almost over.

Also been dreaming of Pulp Fiction figures for 20 years. Supposedly will be a reality next year, but the fact that Diamond Select has been kinda quiet about them makes me a little nervous.

Also, I'm sure I'll buy some Masterpiece Transformers here and there. I'm passing on Star Saber and Ultra Magnus, but I'm sure Takara will announce something I'll want badly and end up waiting impatiently all year for.

And Star Wars Black? Nothing on the radar but it could all change at Toy Fair...just depends on if Hasbro announces any of my favorites.

And there's always a surprise or two...something you never thought you'd see (like NECA's ED-209 last year) so I am eagerly awaiting Toy Fair!!

Back