Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
39734320901_19f1eb1678_c.jpg

Finally finished my SAG screeners just in time to vote before tomorrow's deadline. I think my favorite of the bunch is 3 Billboards. It was more of a comedy than the Martian was with respect to a lot of the writing (even though that was in the comedy category and this in drama but it really should be classified as a drama overall) but it was really funny in a dark way at times, such a great film.
:clap :clap :clap :trophy:

6dff134696cbd77ebaa265d7eda315a9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah I preordered at B.B. weeks back but got an email on release day that it was sold out and no longer available. Go figure.

Been expensive week so far:
Blade Runner 4k
BR 2049 3D
2X BR 2049 4K SB
The Crown S1
Battle of the Sexes
American Made 4k
IT 4k SB
IT Target ex
The Snowman
47 Meters Down
Rudy
Tropic Thunder
Airplane!
Breathe
Goodbye Christopher Robin
Taboo S1
Knock Knock
Up
Brave
Princess and the Frog
Frozen
POTC: DMTNT
Aristocats DMC ex
Toy Story 3
Atlantis/Atlantis 2
Alice in Wonderland

Finally finished my SAG screeners just in time to vote before tomorrow's deadline. I think my favorite of the bunch is 3 Billboards. It was more of a comedy than the Martian was with respect to a lot of the writing (even though that was in the comedy category and this in drama but it really should be classified as a drama overall) but it was really funny in a dark way at times, such a great film.
:clap :clap :clap :trophy:

6dff134696cbd77ebaa265d7eda315a9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm so jelly!!!!

What is it that you do? I'm sure you've said before, but I have a pea brain. :lol

Got shown some love on FB during Black Friday. I had posted a pic (minus Underworld and RE) in a FB group explaining how I kind of went dumb while helping other people with Black Friday purchases and splurged on myself. I had two FB friends that offered to treat me to one film each and so I told them I'd probably returning the other 8. Well, a few people pitched in so I basically just paid the tax for these. I'm crazy about slipcovers:monkey3 and the only one that didn't come with one is Sicario but I found a way:yess: So yeah, 10 of these were gifts and then I got Underworld and RE during the BOGO sale at Best Buy a month ago or so. And besides the BB 13 Hours Steelbook purchased earlier in November, these were the first films that I bought for myself since January 31, 2016:horror
25846688768_7efa69e8f3_b.jpg

The 13 Hours Steelbook. This was a gift as well. I was going to help a member from the UK get the Target exclusive of Stranger Things. He paid me $20 because I think I was getting it when it was $10 plus taxes on Black Friday so he pitched in a little extra. Well he decides he doesn't need it that bad so he tells me to keep it and treat myself. Of course I politely declined but he wasn't going to take no for an answer. Well he probably would have but I wasn't going to let him get that far:lol
38104432624_b91c5c6050_b.jpg

nog5sn.jpg

With Mondo plastic slipcover:

opa52q.jpg

Without slipcover:

2aheavm.jpg

Some nice spot glossing:

6h0xlj.jpg

2d8m3qq.jpg

1z3oup4.jpg

2qaigjq.jpg

Anybody want a copy at cost and shipping to you, lemme know. Had the second copy ship before I could cancel.

Back