Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
38744354835_2affe09924_c.jpg

I hate you :thwak:

^^^ I'm jelly! :(

:lecture:

I'll ask this here since asking any questions in the Sandbox these days just gives me grief.

What Facebook page would you LIKE for Movie news? I had to delete MovieWeb because they were getting political and did a lot of baiting that caused people to get pissy. Couldn't take it anymore.

Probably end up returning the regular version, which I had cancelled online, but it didn't process.

Same thing happened last week; I order the regular steel of It, then cancelled my order in favor of the 4K steel. My order stated "Processing cancellation" (or pending(, but it never cancelled and they shipped it to me.

Probably end up returning the regular version, which I had cancelled online, but it didn't process.

Same thing happened last week; I order the regular steel of It, then cancelled my order in favor of the 4K steel. My order stated "Processing cancellation" (or pending(, but it never cancelled and they shipped it to me.

At least you got both. :rock

That's awesome. Congrats! :rock

Love the this movie. Really surprised at how good it was. My fave of the year. I still need to watch 2046 since JYE said so many negative thing about it.:rotfl:monkey3

Back