Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get yours?

It's a great box-set but for people like us, we're basically paying $100 for 4 lesser-known Spielberg films and an oversized booklet :lol

Of course I did. :rock
I need every derivation of Jurassic Park, even if it wasn't different. :lol :lol :lol

I justified it as having Duel and Sugarland Express on Blu-ray. I can ditch the DVDs now. :lol

I need every derivation of Jurassic Park, even if it wasn't different. :lol :lol :lol

I justified it as having Duel and Sugarland Express on Blu-ray. I can ditch the DVDs now. :lol

The disc art is different :lol

Yeah, i didn't have those and Always and 1941 so i'm cool with the price. Plus the book is pretty good.

Now we just need Munich and all Spielberg films will have a blu-ray release :yess:

Did you get yours?

It's a great box-set but for people like us, we're basically paying $100 for 4 lesser-known Spielberg films and an oversized booklet :lol

Now we just need Munich and all Spielberg films will have a blu-ray release :yess:

Freaks! :lecture

tumblr_n0z568Mt1r1smqspvo2_500.gif

Received tons lately

Desolation of Smaug EE 3D Blu
The Swimmer Blu
What Ever Happened to Baby Jane ? Blu
Rope Blu
Maleficient Blu
Boardwalk Empire S4 Blu
The Man with no name trilogy Blu
The Uninvited Criterion Blu
My Darling Clementine Criterion Blu