Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent them an email yesterday about it, I'll let you know if and when they say anything!

On a plus note, my Zavvi Exclusive Steelbooks for Fantasia and Wreck-It Ralph have been dispatched!

Mine have to...along with Toy Story 1-3
So that's those 5 plus Riddick yesterday...this has been a monumentally expensive week!!!!

I'm currently looking at the Sideshow Star Wars figures or Transformers I could have bought with the money instead...thinking this steelbook hobby has gotten too out of hand when weeks like this happen, Zavvi should plane better & space them out more if you ask me

Neil

Mine have to...along with Toy Story 1-3
So that's those 5 plus Riddick yesterday...this has been a monumentally expensive week!!!!

I'm currently looking at the Sideshow Star Wars figures or Transformers I could have bought with the money instead...thinking this steelbook hobby has gotten too out of hand when weeks like this happen, Zavvi should plane better & space them out more if you ask me

Neil

I think Zavvi is killing this market with generic unspecial steels.

I have become very selective.

I think Zavvi is killing this market with generic unspecial steels.

I have become very selective.

Yep without a doubt they have pretty much single handedly ruined the market these days.

I only have these on order because I'm a mug, Sorry I mean I'm collecting the Disney steels so that has pretty much been the downfall here.
I knew they were due...just not all on the same day.
So including my copy of Riddick (but excluding the 2 that was for you & my other mate as I'm getting that money back any way) my bill for this week stands at £115.00

That would have bought me Quakewave or been 3 quarters towards the Darth Malgus 1/6th or umpteen other things.

I think I really need to take stock...it's not as if I need any of them...I have all the Disneys already with Slipcases :slap
I'm going through my pre-order list tonight & cancelling anything non essential I think I can't have any more weeks like this.

Yep without a doubt they have pretty much single handedly ruined the market these days.

I only have these on order because I'm a mug, Sorry I mean I'm collecting the Disney steels so that has pretty much been the downfall here.
I knew they were due...just not all on the same day.
So including my copy of Riddick (but excluding the 2 that was for you & my other mate as I'm getting that money back any way) my bill for this week stands at £115.00

That would have bought me Quakewave or been 3 quarters towards the Darth Malgus 1/6th or umpteen other things.

I think I really need to take stock...it's not as if I need any of them...I have all the Disneys already with Slipcases :slap
I'm going through my pre-order list tonight & cancelling anything non essential I think I can't have any more weeks like this.

Have you ever had any issues with them regarding returns or otherwise ?

I was really liking the Frozen and considering it comes with both 2D and 3D versions I was really considering it.

Have you ever had any issues with them regarding returns or otherwise ?

I was really liking the Frozen and considering it comes with both 2D and 3D versions I was really considering it.

I've been quite lucky with my orders so far & haven't had any damages.
I've had to return one film so far & that was my own error...I ordered the Foxy Brown Amray instead of the Steel but they were ok, little slow to answer but got the money back no problems.

I do know of some people who have had issues but they seem to be more on things like the Disney steels where they are sold out & cannot be offered a replacement.

I'd go for the Frozen steel tbh it looks stunning in the pictures.

I've been quite lucky with my orders so far & haven't had any damages.
I've had to return one film so far & that was my own error...I ordered the Foxy Brown Amray instead of the Steel but they were ok, little slow to answer but got the money back no problems.

I do know of some people who have had issues but they seem to be more on things like the Disney steels where they are sold out & cannot be offered a replacement.

I'd go for the Frozen steel tbh it looks stunning in the pictures.

Do you think it is safe to order from over here ?

Do you think it is safe to order from over here ?

I'd think so buddy.

I'd say you should be fine, their international postage charges are silly cheap so it makes no sense financially for me to order it & send it on for you I'm afraid this time.

I can take some pictures of the packaging if you like when my gazillion steels arrive this weekend so you know what to expect ;) lol

Neil

I'd think so buddy.

I'd say you should be fine, their international postage charges are silly cheap so it makes no sense financially for me to order it & send it on for you I'm afraid this time.

I can take some pictures of the packaging if you like when my gazillion steels arrive this weekend so you know what to expect ;) lol

Neil

Sounds like a plan.

Some of the horror stories have been nuts.

Sounds like a plan.

Some of the horror stories have been nuts.

I know tell me about it.
I think I've dodged the bullet big time but the law of averages say I'll get one at some point...probably this week tbh ;) lol

I haven't heard any bad stories about their packaging? I've never had any issues?

I haven't heard any bad stories about their packaging? I've never had any issues?

Oh it's not he packaging it's the customer service if you try to return a damaged steel.

Some people on AV Forums have had terrible experience's with Zavvi CS when they have tried to get refunds or replacements for damaged steelbooks.
That said most are so totally **** that they are trying to return or replace even the smallest defect (spine slash for example) which is just ott IMO

I only really see a problem if the Steel would be bent/dented or have huge paint defetcs.

Oh it's not he packaging it's the customer service if you try to return a damaged steel.

Some people on AV Forums have had terrible experience's with Zavvi CS when they have tried to get refunds or replacements for damaged steelbooks.
That said most are so totally **** that they are trying to return or replace even the smallest defect (spine slash for example) which is just ott IMO

I only really see a problem if the Steel would be bent/dented or have huge paint defetcs.

This is what i have heard. I mean i worry about denting for sure.

I wont' use paypal.

I will have to wait for my new card before ordering Frozen cause if I don't I can't change my card on my account and make it affect prior orders :(

e2yzeneb.jpg

Say, that's a nice Blu Ray.

2u41w8o.jpg

Amadeus and Immortal Beloved. Had the DVD's, couldn't find them, ordered the blu-rays. Speaking of which, any 1/6 Oldman Beethoven custom out there?

Back