Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pick ups Gates. I wish Rosemary's baby would hurry up and get released on blu ray over here. :gah:

Thanks! Ya I can't wait to watch it again. It's been a while. Hope you guys can get yours soon! Just ordered Seven Samurai and Rashomon...both blind buys but I love that type of movie.

Picked up Django steelbook. I was annoyed at first, since I had it in my head that it was a Best Buy exclusive and I went there first onl to find their lame DVD sized boxed exclusive. Went over to Target next, and was much happier.

Picked up Django steelbook. I was annoyed at first, since I had it in my head that it was a Best Buy exclusive and I went there first onl to find their lame DVD sized boxed exclusive. Went over to Target next, and was much happier.

I went to Best Buy first to see what their exclusive looked like...then headed right over to Target to pick up the steelbook. :lol

Django BB exclusive blu-ray. It is big and it annoys me that it does not have the name of the movie on the side of the box, but I had reward zone dollars, so i can live with it.

Grabbed a few grails this past week or so.

Shogun Assassin steelbook ( for a great price thanks to a member over at AVForums ).

shogunassassin_zps9499364b.jpg

Lady Snowblood/ Lady Snowblood 2 Steelbook ( for another great price from Zavvi's ebay outlet ) .

ladysnowblood_zps8b15afde.jpg

Since I was going Samurai steelbook crazy I picked up The Last Samurai from the recent UK wave also.

steelbooks_zps000a38ac.jpg

I got the urge to go shopping for some Blu....there's a few blind buys in there (5)...I love classic movies

The first lot are all digibooks

Back