Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up those exact same blu's at BB yesterday as well. Got the 4 disc set for Prometheus which included 3D. Woohoo, my first "future proof" movie until I actually get a 3D TV and player. :yess:

Took the same route... but mostly for the extras !

When I picked up my order from Best Buy, I looked to see if they were sold out of the E.T. and they were. It's still available online. They were sold out of the two exclusive CDs I got as well.

Our store never did get anymore Jaws digis in.

who-br.jpg

Got these two sets today:

8080493052_a8c8cda329_b.jpg

The shop where I ordered had a great discount going on. € 25 for the Kubrick set, € 20 for Pirates! :rock :rock :rock

Got my E.T. Amazon Spaceship yesterday, along with the UK Universal Monsters set and a bunch of anime! This weekend... monsters, Prometheus, E.T. and maybe more if there is time!

Got my E.T. Amazon Spaceship yesterday, along with the UK Universal Monsters set and a bunch of anime! This weekend... monsters, Prometheus, E.T. and maybe more if there is time!

How's the spaceship? Was it worth the price?
Really wished I wouldn't have missed that one. :(

How's the spaceship? Was it worth the price?
Really wished I wouldn't have missed that one. :(

At the original $104, I would have been a bit disappointed, but at the $52 they dropped it to a couple of weeks before release, it is fantastic! I love the music and lights when you push the button, but I won't be storing the discs in the top. :lol It's actually not too bad and makes a pretty cool display.

At the original $104, I would have been a bit disappointed, but at the $52 they dropped it to a couple of weeks before release, it is fantastic! I love the music and lights when you push the button, but I won't be storing the discs in the top. :lol It's actually not too bad and makes a pretty cool display.

Very cool! Congrats on the purchase and on the price, too! :hi5:

I don't blame you with the discs. I would have done the same.

Back