Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up Green Lantern BB steelbook, Pirates 4, Jackie Brown, and The Tree of Life the other day. And after watching it again, I ahve to say that, aside from being the best movie of the year imo, The Tree of Life is probably the best shot movie I've seen in quite a while.

I got my Green Lantern today from Best Buy with the lenticular cover and I'll be damned if it doesn't have 4 different stickers stuck on the front. :gah:

collection200215.jpg

I'm in Ireland visiting my mum, i saw that The Thing in HMV, definitely getting that when i get back.

And you read The Walking Dead, that deserves a hug - :1-1:

So that " The thing " is in HMV ?.
It's a slip ?. I thought it was a steelbook.

Is it blu ray ?.

I already have a copy of the thing on blu ray but it was sticking for some reason the time I watched it so I'd like to pick this one up.

I jusy bought the Green Lantern Blu+DVD+Digital Copy and I have a question about the Digital Copy.

It's called an UltraViolet Copy (or something like that) and allows you to stream it, blah, blah, blah. Is there any way to download it onto the computer instead?

Is there a different copy I could have bought? I just want a normal digital copy. No fancy stuff. :lol

Hey Chap! I was wondering what your opinion was on these new UV digital copies? I don't think I like it as much. It may be i'm just not as technology savvy as everyone, but I kinda like having the DC's on my iTunes and not having to use a streaming thing like Flixster to watch movies. Oh well.

14 a month!!!?!?!? :horror:horror:horror

Doesnt seem like that many to me :lol

Honestly, how many of them do you actually watch?

All of them. I don't buy just to have. It might take awhile but i always get around to every movie i buy.

There are a few movie i've skipped or plan or skipping (Batman & Robin, Rocky V, Turtles 3, Spider-Man 3), though. I may like movies but not that much :lol

Back