Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MEGA SONIC SUPER Steelbook Haul

Wow, my wallet just died.
First of all, I did not expect to get this much in one day lol
And I thought I missed the chance to EVER get the first 3 Pirate movies on Steelbook! And was NOT going to get the 4th one, if I didn't have those. Happened to check the normal shelves at my local Future Shop and they had a couple copies left of each! WOOT!
So bought ALL four today.
Also today, was another huge wave of fan chosen Warner releases. Many to choose from, but I picked up these 3.

Re: MEGA SONIC SUPER Steelbook Haul

Wow, my wallet just died.
First of all, I did not expect to get this much in one day lol
And I thought I missed the chance to EVER get the first 3 Pirate movies on Steelbook! And was NOT going to get the 4th one, if I didn't have those. Happened to check the normal shelves at my local Future Shop and they had a couple copies left of each! WOOT!
So bought ALL four today.
Also today, was another huge wave of fan chosen Warner releases. Many to choose from, but I picked up these 3.

Wow, those all look great! Congrats!:clap

Oh, and Amazon shipped me Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides today. I totally forgot about it until UPS just knocked on my door now. :lol :lol

Oh, and IronFingaz! There is a contest on the PIrates Blu-ray for a trip for 4 to go to the LEGO headquarters in Denmark. Maybe I can win it and finally come take your Blu-ray collection!!!

Muah-hah-hah!!!!!! :)

Oh, and Amazon shipped me Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides today. I totally forgot about it until UPS just knocked on my door now. :lol :lol

Oh, and IronFingaz! There is a contest on the PIrates Blu-ray for a trip for 4 to go to the LEGO headquarters in Denmark. Maybe I can win it and finally come take your Blu-ray collection!!!

Muah-hah-hah!!!!!! :)

:lol :lol :lol

You will fail!

Picked up these last Tuesday. :D :yess:

97.jpg

5a855e408d.jpg

batman-year-one-20110713100615919-000.jpg

So if you didn't have a copy, which one would you get?

Always choose Criterion, if money is not an issue. :lecture

I love all the extras that come with their releases...

What he said :lecture

Criterion version has more special features, thick booklet, poster, digipack and has a slightly better PQ while the Universal release comes in a plain case with crappy artwork and very little special features and no booklet or poster.

Back