Your #1 toy line of all time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My story was usually a take on this--Cobra has captured some Joe, and all the other Joes go to rescue him. Ultimately, everyone gets killed except one guy :lol I'm not even sure if the hostage usually survived or not.

The soldier in the front was always the last man standing.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

I was 7 when Star Wars came out (its still tough calling it A New Hope) so I have to say the Kenner Star Wars figs are without a doubt #1 on my list.

LEGO!!! How this hasn't been mentioned yet is crazy.
I have spent more man (boy) hours construction things than playing with any other toys in my life. Even now, at 25, I will still purchase a set to build.

Wrestling figures ( hasbro, Galoob, ToyBiz, Jakks, Mattel) are my second favorite.

I did collect a lot of GI Joe, Star Wars, and MOTUC back in the day. These would be my favorites of all time. Hell yeah, nostalgia! :yess:

I'm fairly sure I owned that Steve Austin figure back in the day - pretty awesome toy.

I would've only been about 4 or so at the time.

One clear memory I have, is holding him while out on our balcony on the second floor, pulling his head off & dropping it over the edge. :lol

:monkey2

Back