Your #1 toy line of all time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me hands down it is Bandai's S.H. Figuarts line. i am obsessed with Kamen Rider and Super Sentai and this line has given show accurate, super-poseable figures of my favorite characters for years now. They may be a newer line, but it encompasses everything I want from a figure line. Exquisite sculpting, advanced articulation, multitudes of accessories and awesome character selection.

I love figuarts. So many great licenses.

The HT Movie Masterpiece line might be one of the most impressive, in quality & quantity, ever. What are they up to right now? 217? Owning them all would crazy.

Sweet! I have a number of the more valuable figures from that line.

Did you enjoy the 30th line?
Yep - loved it. Not every figure.. but 2007 was an excellent year for SW figures - & so was The Saga collection from 2006 for that matter!

a-dev; Vizam is from the 4" line. It's one of only a few I'm interested in at the moment. :lol

The 6" line hasn't wowed me yet either. The Sandtrooper is excellent, but the rest I don't really care about - especially the R2 unfortunately.

It's hard not to go with the classics like Kenner SW, but Ill throw some love in for some of the best of the last 2 decades, Mcfarlane Toy's Spawn line and Toy Biz Marvel Legends!

Fy5QmuG.jpg

Super Powers and Transformers are probably 2 and 3 for me. When I was a kid, nothing was better than that stuff. I enjoyed Secret Wars, but even as a kid knew that they weren't close to the awesomeness of the Super Powers figures.

Mego's Micronauts from the late 70s. I friggin' LOVED those things! Played with them until I lost every last piece!

Yup, with VIntage Star Wars, it was my favorite line as well.

micronauts-1.jpg

s1microkarza1.jpg

I owned this
Micronauts_BattleCruiserBox.jpg

But my favorite toys I ever had was this:

horn.jpg

Mine was, Action Man. They were great, but I didn't get that many coz I was relying in my parents buying them. That only happened at Christmas and birthdays.
I really enjoyed the Playmates Trek line, and more recently, their current TMNT line, which I'm now blending with the classic TMNT stuff which was just brilliant.

Mine is MGS Play Arts Kai line, great figures and I find the PAK style is very suitable for MGS characters

8350229500_0f81bdf110_b.jpg

As a kid I got the most play out the Kenner Batman returns line and the early Spawn waves from McFarlane. All great toys.

Back