YOU GUYS WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I GOT FOR X-MAS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing, it is like the battle for the future is taking place right here, tonight. Congratulations, Slade. Looks like you have a keeper on your hands.

Wifey, maybe?

Congrats Slade!!!! What an awesome and well thought out gift your girlfriend gave you!!! You are a lucky man! :D :rock

That's awesome Slade! I was waiting for this to hit... I knew you would lose your mind when it arrived. :lol

I worked my butt off on it, tried my best to give you the BEST damn Reese I have yet made..... And I must say, that I think I accomplished it. I was very sad to see it go, that's for sure. :D

She was so awesome and kind to me during the process and it was all put together in just a few days upon receiving parts, just to be sure it got to you on time. The pressure was on, that's for sure... But in the end... it was great.

I'm so happy that I was able to be a part of it, and that you now have the Kyle Reese that you have always wanted on the shelf. One day it would be funny to see them side by side, because there are differences... In style, clothing... Even if it is basically the same figure. Will be an interesting shot to see eventually.

Here are the pics I sent her before I mailed it...

DSCN3811.jpg

DSCN3812.jpg

DSCN3815.jpg

Back