You can only do 1....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you could only do 1. Which would it be?

• Total voters
It's a tough choice for me too. Really a toss up between movies, T.V., reading, and video games, even thought he last two weren't on the list. I probably would have gone with video games, but since it wasn't an option I went with T.V.

I didnt put reading in cause I thought that would be just a little too limiting. You can still read with any of the options

Personally I cant decide between movies/music.
Cant figure out which one fuels creativity the most for me ....

I didnt put reading in cause I thought that would be just a little too limiting. You can still read with any of the options

Personally I cant decide between movies/music.
Cant figure out which one fuels creativity the most for me ....

Oh, well then in that case this poll is awesome. :lol But I can't make up my mind what I would want to do. Collecting I can cross off because as much as I love it if I couldn't do it I would save alot of money. :lol Not sure if I would rather watch TV or movies. I don't do much of either.

I also picked movies.....all my collectibles are from movies I love.
Second would be music......this probably would have been first awhile ago...but since I got an XBOX360 and my new LCD I'm loving it. :)

I agree with Jedi, be thankful I do not have to choose.

Playing along, I selected movies.
- I grew up without internet
- Music came from the car radio or parents (local musicians) not a portable device.
- TV was great but the only programming I ever watched , still do is sports. I never been addicted to TV shows always doing something else to reserve a night(s) for a program.
- Movies take me to a special place away from life that can be done in a realative short period of time. :naughty
- Collecting is a close second. I've collected toys since I was very young. It all started with Big Jim (Wolf Pack), then Mego super hero's and when star wars hit...it all went downhill.:D

Back