XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm primarily a 1/4 scale collector but the thought of having a dual sentinel diorama has me hooked.

Can't wait to see more....

I am so hooked haha. At the same time I would love some specs to come out because I am sure pricing will be insane and I don't want to keep dropping NRD's if I'm just be cancelling everything down the road. This will be my top priority when the time comes.

Aloha. :)
Gonna be 2 sets.
Sentinel and X men for one set.
Sentinel and Brotherhood for the other.
Statues can be bought individually or as a set.
Statues can be displayed individually or combined to form the diorama.

Gonna be 2 sets.

If statues can be bought individually, the shipping price will be economical, right cause they are 1/6?

Definitely cheaper.

Did I mention that the sculptor is XM's Mr Magneto? ;)

Last edited:
Gonna be 2 sets.

I'll need to see the character breakdown. What would be the lineup of the Sentinel vs. Brotherhood? If there is only one Sentinel vs. X-Men dio with the six characters already listed (Archangel, Colossus, Gambit, Rogue, Wolverine and Nightcrawler), that would mean no Storm, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Iceman or Psylocke. I would personally be more interested in getting those six X-Men as opposed to Brotherhood villains.

I'll need to see the character breakdown. What would be the lineup of the Sentinel vs. Brotherhood? If there is only one Sentinel vs. X-Men dio with the six characters already listed (Archangel, Colossus, Gambit, Rogue, Wolverine and Nightcrawler), that would mean no Storm, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Iceman or Psylocke. I would personally be more interested in getting those six X-Men as opposed to Brotherhood villains.

+1. Agreed.

This is going to look amazing to whomever gets the whole diorama(s).

Wonder what the footprint will be in them?

This is likely going to be my biggest collectible commitment of the year, so really hoping XM comes through with a great character lineup. Again I'd prefer to see two X-Men vs. Sentinel dios solicited, each with 6 characters. A Brotherhood vs. Sentinel could always be added as a third, which I'd buy as well. I'd also like to see a few stand-alone bonus pieces offered later -- Havok, Psylocke, Bishop, Jubilee and a Professor X in his Shi'ar floating chair. Those could be standalone but with complementary bases. For those who buy them all and have the display space, that would really make for the ultimate X-Men battle scene diorama.

Is really like the idea of two Sentinel Dios with X Teams that way we can get more rare x characters like x23 or magik, maybe even a pixie. If it's only one you gotta bring all the big x hitters only. I wouldn't care to much for a brotherhood team. That's just me though

I just cant wait to see more updated pictures....any idea when they will be releasing pre order info?

Is really like the idea of two Sentinel Dios with X Teams that way we can get more rare x characters like x23 or magik, maybe even a pixie. If it's only one you gotta bring all the big x hitters only. I wouldn't care to much for a brotherhood team. That's just me though

I have to agree with you. There are plenty of X-MEN characters to choose from. I would have to think that most collectors would prefer them over characters from the Brotherhood.

Gonna be 2 sets.

Welcome back, man!

Hey Mark,

If you know, are deposits still going to be $200SGD for the 1/6 statues? I know it would make sense on the Sentinel and Colossus set, but what about the others?

Varies between the various retailers. XM will collect SGD 200 for the Sentinels and 100 for the others.

This is likely going to be my biggest collectible commitment of the year, so really hoping XM comes through with a great character lineup. Again I'd prefer to see two X-Men vs. Sentinel dios solicited, each with 6 characters. A Brotherhood vs. Sentinel could always be added as a third, which I'd buy as well. I'd also like to see a few stand-alone bonus pieces offered later -- Havok, Psylocke, Bishop, Jubilee and a Professor X in his Shi'ar floating chair. Those could be standalone but with complementary bases. For those who buy them all and have the display space, that would really make for the ultimate X-Men battle scene diorama.

As wonderful as a third set sounds, I hope that doesn't happen. I really don't want 21 statues on order on top of the 8 I already have plus who knows how many more out of the coming soons. It's getting a little overwhelming.

I just can't jump on board with this until I know about how much it is. Tho it is tempting to go in for just the sentinels and colossus and whoever the 'main' one is for the 2nd set.

Just a solo sentinel where you can stick the other "flying" statues on. Well everything is still in the design phase so anything can happen. Considering it's gonna be done by the same guy who did the Magneto, I'm sure it'll be awesome nonetheless.

Back