XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Magik omg yes!
That new model of her in the comics these days Jezus best ever.

Come to think of it, i would not mind 1/4 statue from her hihi
Heck yeah. She's been on the main roster the last few years. She is incredibly powerful and the art designs look really good.

I would love to see her with soul sword in the ground creating a teleportion with maybe some demons popping out

Here you go, people! An update ...

"Hi guyssssss, XM 1/6 scale x-men vs sentinel set B 2nd character lineart design done ....thanks to Studio HIVE(skan)..." FB XM

10922793_1491598264394201_1128312936921780450_n.jpg

Looks like this will be a mind-blowing piece when all the figures are together--I'm just terrified of the price with shipping.

I guess this hobby is changing into something like "only the strongest will survive!" :) I am happy the collectors who live in the USA understand how it is hard to be a collector in Europe because of the high prices:) If you have a problem, you can send your item back and get a full refund so you never understood our situation clearly. But the main thing is XM Studios and Elite Creatures set the bar high in terms of high quality control and nearly perfect painting applications so this automatically reflects their prices cause at the end this a HIGH-END hobby! They understand that term better than others. I am not that rich but we all used to purchase a Sideshow product without having a financial problem so some of us give reaction to those prices. And when sideshow sees those high prices could not afraid the collectors, they also increased the prices:) Maybe this is the true nature of this hobby! If you want your statues in high-end quality, then you have to be rich! It doesn't sounds good but in 2015 we will feel that wild capitalism more in collecting world and it doesn't stopped...

I'm at a place where I have collected so long I now only want a few really high quality pieces. I will pay top dollar and I'm excited their is a new tier for those of us who are collectors. For the last two years I have had to hear countless board members lecture about being satisfied with high es, poor quality and rising prices. I'm fine calling it what it is. I'm fine paying more. I hope they make 50 or less of this Diorama and I will be so happy to have it in my collection

I'm also a picky collector. If this dio comes out looking as good as the concept, I'm all in.

I'm at a place where I have collected so long I now only want a few really high quality pieces. I will pay top dollar and I'm excited their is a new tier for those of us who are collectors. For the last two years I have had to hear countless board members lecture about being satisfied with high es, poor quality and rising prices. I'm fine calling it what it is. I'm fine paying more. I hope they make 50 or less of this Diorama and I will be so happy to have it in my collection

Good point brother. I'm with you. My wallet, he is semi with you :lol

This dio is a really interesting concept because it addresses many issues I have felt over the years. Its a single design theme. Several characters but they will all be from the same era. Same scale. Im finally gonna get a whole lot of X Men in the same scale. Similar bases and the fact they all interact with each other...Heaven. Its everything I have always wanted. Lets get some more pics. I want this produced haha

This dio is a really interesting concept because it addresses many issues I have felt over the years. Its a single design theme. Several characters but they will all be from the same era. Same scale. Im finally gonna get a whole lot of X Men in the same scale. Similar bases and the fact they all interact with each other...Heaven. Its everything I have always wanted. Lets get some more pics. I want this produced haha

You summed it up. One hell of a dio...

Well said. :exactly: This is a dioramaohmama!

well said.

if only they could get regional distribution center.

I guess this hobby is changing into something like "only the strongest will survive!" :) I am happy the collectors who live in the USA understand how it is hard to be a collector in Europe because of the high prices:) If you have a problem, you can send your item back and get a full refund so you never understood our situation clearly. But the main thing is XM Studios and Elite Creatures set the bar high in terms of high quality control and nearly perfect painting applications so this automatically reflects their prices cause at the end this a HIGH-END hobby! They understand that term better than others. I am not that rich but we all used to purchase a Sideshow product without having a financial problem so some of us give reaction to those prices. And when sideshow sees those high prices could not afraid the collectors, they also increased the prices:) Maybe this is the true nature of this hobby! If you want your statues in high-end quality, then you have to be rich! It doesn't sounds good but in 2015 we will feel that wild capitalism more in collecting world and it doesn't stopped...

Agree. there is a difference between collecting 10$ Figure and 400$ figure . its funny how the nature of the price of Collectible world works . For 10$ if there is a defect suddenly that figure become 100$ or 10k$ figure...but for 400$ figure and if there is a defect the initial value will be lost or worst become junk.
its unfortunately for SSC they have been a market leader for some years but with their High ES/price and decreasing quality they market share will be lost to some new company (such as xm).

Agree. there is a difference between collecting 10$ Figure and 400$ figure . its funny how the nature of the price of Collectible world works . For 10$ if there is a defect suddenly that figure become 100$ or 10k$ figure...but for 400$ figure and if there is a defect the initial value will be lost or worst become junk.
its unfortunately for SSC they have been a market leader for some years but with their High ES/price and decreasing quality they market share will be lost to some new company (such as xm).

Time will tell brother.

I'm primarily a 1/4 scale collector but the thought of having a dual sentinel diorama has me hooked.

Can't wait to see more....

Back