XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool, but perhaps a little too Iron Man-ish

Might have to agree, but I guess it probably has a more realistic range of motion than anything that might have appeared in the comics or cartoons. Guess I'm more of a purist, but this will probably grow on me. It better since I plan on getting it.

Talk about taking it to the next level. Amazing Sentinel design that puts the Sideshow version to shame. Everything about this is coming together amazingly. I just want to know team lineup and costs because this is going to be my #1 collectible purchase of 2015/2016.

I think the coolest thing about the Sentinel design is that it looks like something that was constructed as opposed to the anthropomorphic robot with a face slapped on it.

just thinking about the shipping cost makes me shudder and probably make it a pass, even though it looks great.

This will be about 6 inches taller than the SS version, which has a $900 price tag.

I'd be happy with it being hollow in order to keep the shipping cost from being ridiculous. It's a giant statue but at least the pose will keep the overall height lower than 39 inches. I'm more concerned with the diameter of the display area after all the other statues are placed with it.

I'd be happy with it being hollow in order to keep the shipping cost from being ridiculous. It's a giant statue but at least the pose will keep the overall height lower than 39 inches. I'm more concerned with the diameter of the display area after all the other statues are placed with it.

For the amount weight and size of it such as holding up it's arms and other characters( at least 5 lbs each) will
cause a problem with hollow statues. I don't know what XM will do, but they figure it out

Irrelevant. Couriers charge based on weight OR dimensional weight, whichever is higher. So with the huge shipping boxes that XM uses, it doesn't matter if the actual weight is 5kg or 20kg, with the box's measures it will fall in the 20kg category anyway.

Current figures are 700+ and 2k+ resale... This thing is going to break the bank, hope it's not too limited or else it'll be for the 1% only.

Pretty sure Sentinel alone will cost $700+ $150 shipping since it's 1/6 scale. Don't be surprised if price is higher..

Back