X-Men vs Sentinel#1 Ex light-up feature: still working?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You live within a reasonable distance, so what'll it take to get this X-Men dio #1 or your Doom PF off your hands? :devil

:rotfl...:rotfl...:rotfl

I think I'll pass on that offer, but I'll never say never cause money does talk. It's just gonna have to be a lot to get me to even listen.

I just opened it up and wow I wasn't expecting something that big.

It's weird how you can never appreciate the size of a statue until you have it in hand.

The sculpt is gorgeous and the light up feature is just pure awesomeness.

I think the paint application could have been a little better though but that's nitpicking.

I'll be posting pics soon ;)

I just opened it up and wow I wasn't expecting something that big.

It's weird how you can never appreciate the size of a statue until you have it in hand.

The sculpt is gorgeous and the light up feature is just pure awesomeness.

I think the paint application could have been a little better though but that's nitpicking.

I'll be posting pics soon ;)

Can't wait to see them. What do you think, does it go well with Bowen and Koto's? I've seen pics where they look close in scale, but still not sure. To me, this is the best looking Colossus out there!

I think Koto Wolvy looks fine next to the ssc dio but Gambit and Psylocke are a little too big.
But you can use perspective depending on how you plan on displaying them.

DSC_0040.jpg

More pics in my collection thread!:wink1:

Congrats Dark Spidey. Great pic of an awesome statue. This is truly the only statue I haven't picked up that I desperately want. It is the only piece that I'm still on the hunt for. I look forward to the day I finally add it to my collection.

My Sentinel head stopped working today.

Any idea what can be tweaked to perhaps make it light up again??

My Sentinel head stopped working today.

Any idea what can be tweaked to perhaps make it light up again??

It usually has to do with the contacts in Colossus's foot. Make sure the metal peg on Colossus is clean and using tweezers, gently move/bend the contact spring in the base so that the peg will make good contact with it.

I have to do this procedure every couple of months.

Hope this helps.

I just tried moving the contact spring in the base but it won't budge...

Thanks for your help, Ski

Man I really hope it's gonna work again

Try plugging the ac adapter straight into the head. If it lights, then the problem is at the connector in the base where the foot connects. I actually had to pull back the bottom base cover and solder the connectors. It's been perfect ever since.

Back