X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20130726-twinkies-whole-cross-section-primary.jpg

?

New trailer coming tomorrow, I pray to the gods that it's better than the first two trailers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, there is over sexualization. like i said, Hollywood DOES have problems. they are vain, they care more about looks than talent. they hire people that are pretty but suck at acting.
my problem has always been the hypocrisy of some of the women bringing this issues to light. Like I said, I never heard any complaints about Twilight shirtless men with perfect abs. so if they want me to care about Hollywood objectification and Hollywood oppression then we have to attack movies like 50 shades of grey as well...

You Cannot... CANNOT complain about Black widow wearing a skin tight black suit showing her butt in the movies but then drool over a shirtless cap america or go see 50 shades of grey 5 times in a row... it doesn't work that way. you cant have your cake and eat it too.

Famke Janssen Profited from the same discrimination and sexism in Hollywood that she is talking about. she earned millions because of how pretty she was, who knows, maybe if Hollywood was more fair, and didn't hire people just for their looks, maybe her career would not have been as successful. Im just saying. Her Roles could have been given to someone with more talent but less looks....

i dont know :explode:

True, Harley covered in piss FTW! :banana :lol

NL5ngXG.gif

:monkey3

My jaw hit the ground yesterday when I saw an obese weather lady on a national TV program, I had to rub my eyes.

Forget Hollywood look at the physical requirements needed just to be a news lady on Fox. :lol

More strict physical requirements than even Hollywood.

Back