X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The nightmare is never going to end. Singer might go, but she's a big name that will continue to be given fat checks to keep returning... I've become so fatigued of her taking such a spotlight in these, and now it seems there's no end in sight since she said she wants to come back again...

Well, Cinema-con showed footage of

Spoiler Spoiler:

Rage away. :lol

Now why am I not surprised? They made their choice to pay her and pay her big and enlarge her importance dramatically...so.....here is the result

I feel sorry for Rebecca Romijn. She was the first and the best and probably didn't make a tenth of what J-Law will make.

You guys are going to make Nova cry. :lol

b13e738ce5eb145070eb8ac0fa68ff62.518x379x1.jpg

Mystique running the crew isn't so horrible to be honest. Its Jennifer Lawrence running the crew that sucks. The truth is that there is so much depth in characters in these movies that she wont kill the movie herself. In fact, while I know not intentional, she adds some serious humor to DOFP. The first time I saw it I laughed pretty loud in the theatres at some of her scenes. It really is a shame Mystque was so intriguing in the original movies, and the make-up looked badass back then.

Idk, why? Its a classic x-men thing now. The blue naked chick that transforms. There's a hell of a lot of "powers" being repeated in these superhero movies and shapeshifting is not one of them. It's a change from the more physical offensive powers. Or are you just referring to the actual special effect? Cause I think its cool looking.

gotchya. I think it adds some more depth to it, some more physicality. She's not just play-do smooshing to look like something else. There's some deeper physiology going on.

goddamn that was cool! My plan was to watch some mcu movies before civil war then binge the xmen movies. IIDDDKK might just start with the xmen :panic:

Back