X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a hard time believing anyone who read the classic Claremont/Byrne storyline would feel that way. That was one of the best comic book runs of all time! Of course, it can't be handled as it was in X3. But I pretend that movie doesn't exist.

That damn Fox F4 license is the worst deal Marvel ever made.

:exactly:/\Indeed. Marvel needs to recapture those properties, if only for the rogue's gallery and the Surfer.

Wait . . . the MCU needs this guy too:

Ben Grimm.jpg

Then what, what about the sequel to that one? We'll be right back to X-Men 1 in 2000.

The same thing that happens to everything else!

goahttubwflpog3fekj5.jpg

:cuckoo:
__

I don't see any scenario where Fox would want to release another FF movie, what possible profit are they making from owning that property.

Unless they now have grown confident with their Deadpool success and will try to combine the both, but I doubt that.

I don't see any scenario where Fox would want to release another FF movie, what possible profit are they making from owning that property.

Unless they now have grown confident with their Deadpool success and will try to combine the both, but I doubt that.

There's no way a rated R Fantastic Four will ever work

Another dumb thing about Fox having the rights is they have FF and X-Men and they could have bridged the two with a Namor film or cameo, since he is classified as being a mutant. Instead they do some corny gag where Reed makes his face look like Hugh Jackman's.

Back