Wrath of the Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the action and monsters look cool but i just can't support any movie that worthington is in. the dude is a vacuum of emotion. i'll never understand how he keeps getting work. ____ing dude won the hollywood lottery apparently.

the action and monsters look cool but i just can't support any movie that worthington is in. the dude is a vacuum of emotion. i'll never understand how he keeps getting work. ____ing dude won the hollywood lottery apparently.

him and "Bella Twilight" Dear God What do they See in these People!!!!!!!!! :monkey4

^ I see a hollow action star. Someone to grunt, and say cheeey one liners.

What else do you need in an action star? :lol

schwarzenegger? you're describing schwarzenegger?

Bruce Willis was an "action Star" too, but he can actually Act, I mean sure, you can have a bad acting action star, but sometimes the movie feels better with a real actor

Oh yes. Like Jason Statham. Who is easily the best in the business. Disagree? Watch Crank. Utterly brilliant.

Charisma. Ahnuld may have been unintelligible and hammy, but your eyes are always glued to him when he's onscreen. His screen presence forces you to want to watch him despite how atrocious his "acting" is.

I agree about Worthington. He seems like a decent actor but completely bereft of personality.

Oh yes. Like Jason Statham. Who is easily the best in the business. Disagree? Watch Crank. Utterly brilliant.

yeah he can act, even without saying anything just a look and you can tell he means business, I love Snatch, one of my favorite movies, he was great in it,

so, you're proving my point by saying Jason Statham lol.

Does anyone but me wish they would tell a mythical story by actually sticking to the story? These tales have lasted for thousands of years, I think the plots have proven themselves better than what Hollywood can come up with.

Hey, Worthington was AWESOME as that big blue guy in Avatar...What he was able to convey in facial expressions alone was hypnotic.
:rotfl

The remake was ok, nothing spectacular but nothing terrible. I don't think the original was much better, just had that classic Harryhausen special effects.

Still, this is the first one to have actual Titans in it, so that's cool. I'll definitely be seeing it. I don't hate Worthington either, but I don't think there's any real action stars out there nowadays, and that includes Handsome Rob.

This looks great! I really liked the first one, so I think I'll like this one as well! Can't wait to see it in the cinema! :rock

I only hope that the whole movie will be at least 80% as awesome as all these trailers.

Couldn't.

Agree.

More.

As an Aussie - having seen a bunch of his earlier, smaller 'pre-Hollywood bonanza' movie contributions, I just don't see him as an action star - at all. He's great at smaller quirkier films - he should play to his strengths.

The guy is just a BAD fit for these big fantasy movies. I thought he was the worst ingredient in all the recent big ones.. he's the SAME in all of them.

I have no interest in this.

I see this as actually a realization of the God of War games. I just wish they wouldn't rip so much in case GoW comes out in the theaters, there'll still be ample material to show.

I'll still watch this though, because the number of villains went up.

The first one sucked for me, because it paled in comparison to the original. Now that this sequel is out, there's really nothing to compare against, except if the plot still really sucks. The worst case is that it'll be the Greek gods version of a Transformers movie.

I see this as actually a realization of the God of War games. I just wish they wouldn't rip so much in case GoW comes out in the theaters, there'll still be ample material to show.

How's using Greek Mythology a rip-off of God of War?... :dunno...
If anything, GOW is ripping-off the Greeks! :lol

I'll still watch this though, because the number of villains went up.

The first one had a lot of them too... ;)
- Hades
- Kraken
- Furies
- Stygian Witches
- Scorpions
- Calibos
- Medusa

The first one sucked for me, because it paled in comparison to the original. Now that this sequel is out, there's really nothing to compare against, except if the plot still really sucks. The worst case is that it'll be the Greek gods version of a Transformers movie.

NOTHING, can be as bad... not even Clash is as bad as TF2 alone... :horror

This is from the director of Battle LA. Bay ripoff guy. All the crap of a Bay flick, none of the flashy action or...really, ANY good looking action.

Back