Wrath of the Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wrath of the titans

Well, it's reported Hulk has over 70 minutes of footage cut....so how much of that is worth watching?

Btw, what happened to The Incredible Hulk? This is the first I heard about it being cut up.

Well, it's reported Hulk has over 70 minutes of footage cut....so how much of that is worth watching?

Edward Norton is what happened. He bullied Marvel Studios to allow him to take Louis L's film and recut it from even stuff that was originally deleted. I love the film but it was definitely different that what the director originally had planned and who knows what was there. The Captain America "discovery" was one thing cut I know as was I believe more dialogue from The Hulk as Lou said he recorded much more than what was shown.

Edward Norton (as good as an actor as he can be) is a little :censored

definately not a people person.

Edward Norton is what happened. He bullied Marvel Studios to allow him to take Louis L's film and recut it from even stuff that was originally deleted. I love the film but it was definitely different that what the director originally had planned and who knows what was there. The Captain America "discovery" was one thing cut I know as was I believe more dialogue from The Hulk as Lou said he recorded much more than what was shown.

I heard differently. Maybe my sorces suck....but I heard him and Louis L. fought for the movie, and the Studio wanted more of an action film....but i'll have to look into that more...

SWEET! nighy is on board.

Production is underway for WRATH OF THE TITANS (CLASH OF THE TITANS 2), and Warner Bros.’ has revealed the cast and plot details.

Coming Soon posted the WB press release for the sequel, which will be distributed in 3D and 2D and is being directed by BATTLE: LOS ANGELES’ Jonathan Liebesman from a screenplay by Dan Mazeau & David Leslie Johnson and Steven Knight, story by Greg Berlanti & David Leslie Johnson & Dan Mazeau.

Joining CLASH OF THE TITANS’ returnees Sam Worthington as Perseus, Ralph Fiennes as Hades, Liam Neeson as Zeus and Danny Huston as Poseidon are Edgar Ramírez as Ares, UNDERWORLD’s Bill Nighy as Hephaestus, WILDERNESS’ Toby Kebbell as Agenor and DOOM’s Rosamund Pike as Andromeda (replacing the first film’s Alexa Davalos). Here’s the CLASH OF THE TITANS 2 synopsis:

“A decade after his heroic defeat of the monstrous Kraken, Perseus—the demigod son of Zeus—is attempting to live a quieter life as a village fisherman and the sole parent to his 10-year old son, Helius.

“Meanwhile, a struggle for supremacy rages between the gods and the Titans. Dangerously weakened by humanity’s lack of devotion, the gods are losing control of the imprisoned Titans and their ferocious leader, Kronos, father of the long-ruling brothers Zeus, Hades and Poseidon. The triumvirate had overthrown their powerful father long ago, leaving him to rot in the gloomy abyss of Tartarus, a dungeon that lies deep within the cavernous underworld.

“Perseus cannot ignore his true calling when Hades, along with Zeus’ godly son, Ares, switch loyalty and make a deal with Kronos to capture Zeus. The Titans’ strength grows stronger as Zeus’ remaining godly powers are siphoned, and hell is unleashed on earth.

“Enlisting the help of the warrior Queen Andromeda, Poseidon’s demigod son, Argenor, and fallen god Hephaestus, Perseus bravely embarks on a treacherous quest into the underworld to rescue Zeus, overthrow the Titans and save mankind.”

CLASH OF THE TITANS 2 is currently scheduled for release in March 2012.

This is a pic of sam last month, wonder what hes saving the hair for? I'm hoping its for the movie.

sam-worthington-tesco-run-02.jpg

I know! looking forward to him playing Hephaestus. plus the basic plot of the movie sounds pretty awesome

Looks great!!

I know a lot of people hated the movie, mostly by the 3D, but the movie itself was great IMO.
:rock!!

Really looking forward to this one, it already looks much better than Immortals! :lol!

A bit bummed that Alexa Davalos and Gemma Aterton aren't back though... :(

Back