Wrath of the Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how there going to put the story together but the titans look awesome. I did think the first one was just ok ....might be worth a look just for the 3d monsters lol

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this one quite a bit. I'll be curious to see how they play gemma arterton not being in this one.

THANK YOU
Hollywood!

This one looks great!

It does!! :yess:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this one quite a bit. I'll be curious to see how they play gemma arterton not being in this one.

Specially since in the first one Zeus brought her back to Perseus...
but then again, the alternate ending might make more sense here...

I'm also gonna miss Alexa Davalos, I loved her portrayal of Andromeda

Apparently this story takes place 10+ years after the first one... so who knows if they'll even explain what happened in between.

Looks like it's going to be One of the rarities where the sequal is better than the original. Finally some real titans unlike the movie from last summer. Sorry, can't even remember the name of it.

BTW, there's actually no Titans in the original one nor the remake... :lol
The first actual Titan is in this one, Kronos...

Last edited:
Looks like it's going to be One of the rarities where the sequal is better than the original. Finally some real titans unlike the movie from last summer. Sorry, can't even remember the name of it.

The first movie?
Clash of the Titans... :dunno

BTW, there's actually no Titans in the original one nor the remake... :lol
The first actual Titan is in this one, Kronos...

The Kraken was awesome...
as well as great creatures like the Witches, Medusa, Calibos, the Djinn, the Furies, and scorpions

I think he is talking about the Piece of CRAP that Immortals was, god what a piece of S__ T

this will blow that movie Out of the water!

I really hate it, I felt cheated, it was awful, just so awful.

Thank God this looks so much better, this movie will Actually have a minotaur LOL
Immortals was such a fail

i liked Immortals. even though the titans didnt look like what we thought they would i loved the fight at the end between them and the gods.

Am I the only one that dug Immortals? I mean, it wasn't high cinema or anything, but still...

i liked Immortals. even though the titans didnt look like what we thought they would i loved the fight at the end between them and the gods.

a Lot of people do, I am a big fan of the director and loved the Fall,
I went to Immortals with an open mind but, the movie bored me, the conflict fell fake since we knew how it was going to end, and the immortals were pathetic, the Minotaur was pathetic as well. lol, that's just the way I saw it, I just felt bored and didn't really like any of the fights

I like Tarsem movies for what they are, but Immortals, I really hated it... Mickey Rourke was completely miscast as Hyperion. The immortals sucked, and the Titans were only there for like 10 minutes... the only saving grace for that movie was Theseus... Cavill did a dine job trying to sell it...

I remember at the panel @ SDCC the producers were trashing Clash of the Titans saying it was crap and that Immortals was much better... honestly, even with all it's shortcomings, Clash is a much more fun movie to watch.

Also, they were trashing the movie so bad and referencing Luke Evans being in both that he looked uncomfortable with the whole situation. The producers and Tarsem completely dissed Liam Neeson's Zeus, saying the King of Gods should be a young stud like Evans... it was lame...

Anyway, enough of Immortals... Wrath looks awesome!! And seems like Worthington might be doing a better job this time around!
:rock!

Specially since in the first one Zeus brought her back to Perseus...
but then again, the alternate ending might make more sense here...

I'm also gonna miss Alexa Davalos, I loved her portrayal of Andromeda

Apparently this story takes place 10+ years after the first one... so who knows if they'll even explain what happened in between.

I'd have to watch the alternate ending on Blu again.

Ten years is a long time really so that gives them plenty of wiggle room.

I hope this one wouldn't suck THAT MUCH!
The remake was just a "pile of piles" even tho there was some great concepts and ideas.

Very interested in the new HT figure regardless :lol

Back