Would you buy a DX Batman original costume?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The periscope was how he knew the drugs were there.

Also, he didn't get kicked out; he jumped.

I was gonna say "i remember him jumping out the window" but thought it'd seem like i was being petty. lol. Great scene though. Scarecrow wasnt used nearly enough. :(

Nothing petty about it. I can't believe I messed up the scene. It was great. TDK needed more scenes like that, and less playing with Bat-toys.

If a third movie happens, I hope it's not focused on only one villain. BB had that much more going for it.

Nothing petty about it. I can't believe I messed up the scene. It was great. TDK needed more scenes like that, and less playing with Bat-toys.

If a third movie happens, I hope it's not focused on only one villain. BB had that much more going for it.

Haha, its ok. I'll forgive you. Yeah, i loved the gadgets in The Dark Knight but i love the grittier, more stripped down aspect of Batman Begins. I'd love to see the scarecrow have a bigger part in the third movie but i think as he was in The Dark Knight it'd be weird using him in every film. But i agree, i like the idea of having a few villains. I'd love to see firefly done, at least as a small part, a bit like scarecrow in TDK. Could be pretty sweet. Would have some great scenes burning buildings etc.

I heard this argument before but that price only went up because of insufficient supply to feed the demand and the open market took over driving up the prices. So how could anyone blame HT for releasing another batch driving prices back to MSRP? Unless they have made claims of it being limited edition nobody should be upset. Especially since most do collect for the sake of having these amazing pieces and not how much more they are valued if only fewer had their hands on it? I for one wish more collectible would be rereleased with no limited edition crap and total transparency of these schedules based on true demand keeping collectible prices at bay. I wished I could have a $600 Millenium Falcon instead of it now being $2000
I am glad Hasbro rereleased R2D2 and you can find them at $200 instead of the $300++ prior to the rerelease. Just like I am accepting having paid $200 for TDK V1 and now it dropping value to a lot less due to DX02.

Quoted for truth - anyone who sees figures as an investment should be collecting dresden china or something that is meant to sit in a glass case, not something that is meant to be posed (these are articulated figures) or even - shock horror! - played with.

though the chances for it are low, i will buy it if they produce one, provided they make the head more accurate to the movie.

About the only thing i can think that they could add accessory wise is the flexible periscope. Which really wouldnt be worth it. I have the current original costume batman and really have no issues with it at all, dont see any point in a DX.
Which is fortunate as i seriously doubt Hot Toys are gonna do one.

Hmm... well they could add PERS, the swappable face and the first night outfit that came with the Takara. I'd certainly grab one as I missed out on the re-released. As good as my Takara was, it looks out of place next to TDK Batman.

The the other option for a decent DX would be Suited Bruce Wayne/League of Shadows Bruce Wayne DX - I'm kind of surprised the League of Shadows gear hasn't gotten a lookin given everyone loves ninjas.

If they were to make this, and they decided to include swappable faces, they could include the famous " SWEAR TO ME!" face :D that would be awesome!
I'd definitely buy one

If they were to make this, and they decided to include swappable faces, they could include the famous " SWEAR TO ME!" face :D that would be awesome!
I'd definitely buy one

I don't know anything I swear! :crying

SWEAR TO ME!!! :mad:

Epic :D

Back