Would you buy a DX Batman original costume?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless they make a Gordon, Scarecrow or even Bruce Wayne I'd rather see nothing else.

oh no please no more Batmen for me :p I can't hide anymore batmen from my wife

I was lucky enough to pick up an OC when it was first released, so given that and the fact that the eyes would probably seem a little too large (based on Joker and TDK releases) I'd say no. I'm not interested in any additional versions of Bruce (and don't really see how they could provide one without including two bodies anyway, which they have never done). The only complaint I have about my existing OC is that the arms don't hold positions well, but since I've got him in a "classic" pose with hands by his side, it's not really an issue.

Of course we need a Batman OC DX. That would be the ultimate Batman of all time. Maybe with a Wayne HS sculpted by Kojun? With PERS and all of course.

Of course we need a Batman OC DX. That would be the ultimate Batman of all time. Maybe with a Wayne HS sculpted by Kojun? With PERS and all of course.

A Batman OC DX with a Wayne HS sculpted by Kojun...

I'd buy five.

I would buy it. But only if its absolutely perfect. And only if it comes with a proper dead on Wayne. If it's DX, it should come with a movie accurate wayne suit as well.

I would buy it because I refuse to pay MMS 67 prices. I don't think it would be a big seller though.

I'd drool over it and fret over the pre-order but in the end I can't justify another Batman until the next movie comes out.

i don't have any HT Batman figures and I turned down TDK DX as I didn't like that outfit as much.... so yes I'd be all over an OC version. Shame they won't do it.

Do you know several thousand people who might be interested?

Not personally...but I'd say anyone who buys the DX02 Batman is a potential buyer of an OC DX, plus anyone who didn't buy it because they prefer the first suit.

It would be the 4th Batman in a line that already has 7 figures based only on 3 characters.

If they want to milk some more money from this line, please solve any legal problems/likeness rights and give us a Commissioner Gordon, or Alfred, or even the scarecrow. And if they do the ninja training uniform, they would be going back to Batman Begins, which requires a Ras'Al'Ghul.:D

That's my opinion.

Ra's Al-Ghul would be a good direction, but only with a ninja Wayne.

Not personally...but I'd say anyone who buys the DX02 Batman is a potential buyer of an OC DX, plus anyone who didn't buy it because they prefer the first suit.

I think that the more people they have who already bought figures from this line, the fewer potential buyers they have for anything new.

Ra's Al-Ghul would be a good direction, but only with a ninja Wayne.
Ra's Al Ghul would definately be a must-buy for me. Scarecrow too! I would love a Hot Toys line-up of all the villains from BB & TDK together, it would look awesome!

Back