Worst Film of 2008!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you must have seen a different version as they did empty out. What about Indy using an inflating lifeboat to parachute out of a plane and then going over a waterfall. And any self respecting Indy fan knows that he never leaves his hat behind. Harrison Ford even staples the thing to his head. I can't defend the monkeys, but we do get very nostalgic about older movies we loved as kids. I bet if Chewbaca had swung on a vine in episode III and made a Tarzan noise instead of doing it in Jedi, people would have ripped it to pieces

Uhhh, the first two falls the people didn't empty out of the vehicle. My eyes are getting worse (and I am young) but they aren't that BAD... yet.

Haha, what great action moive doesn't have unrealistic things happen in it??? Common people!!!! It's supposed to be part of the fun. Guess Aliens sucked some major ^ss considering Ripley somehow hung on to the ladder rung while the airlock opened up and the Queen alien was hanging on to her foot...

Uh....uhh....Indy jumping on tanks, and fighting nazi's, riding a mine car, falling off a bridge....remember those scenes? His hat didnt fall off once (until the end of the tank fight)....ZOMG! Those movies suck ass now! God, that door in Raiders? The one that takes a year to close! Wow! Stupid! What about Willy stopping the spike trap in Temple at the last second!!! Yeah, these movies suck....

Are you saying the classic Indy movies suck? :horror

The thing that got me about Mummy 3 (besides the absence of Rachel Weisz) was that Brendan Fraser only looked a few years older than his son. It was bizarre.

Brendan is 40, so maybe for once a guy is actually playing someone older than himself instead of younger.

btw....in case you didn't know it, Brendan is playing Gung Ho in the GI Joe movie.

Are you saying the classic Indy movies suck? :horror

If they arent supposed to be realistic...then yes!

(I ^^^^ing LOVE the Indy films, i'm just making a point on how the KOTCS ^^^^^ers have no idea what series their watching. If the fridge, monkies, vines, and waterfalls ruined the film for you, then for the love of god....SHUT HELL UP! :lol:whip However, if you felt the story was weak, or the characters, or anything like that, then you have a valid reason to complain)

(I ^^^^ing LOVE the Indy films, i'm just making a point on how the KOTCS ^^^^^ers have no idea what series their watching. If the fridge, monkies, vines, and waterfalls ruined the film for you, then for the love of god....SHUT HELL UP! :lol:whip However, if you felt the story was weak, or the characters, or anything like that, then you have a valid reason to complain)

:lecture :lecture :lecture

:clap

Well at least now everyone knows what they can complain about.

The thing that got me about Mummy 3 (besides the absence of Rachel Weisz) was that Brendan Fraser only looked a few years older than his son. It was bizarre.

Well, he would look older if he stopped wearing a wig.

I saw him on a chat show in the UK. Not only was he drunk out of his mind but you could see he was using spray on hair. poor fella

I dont think the older Indy movies and OT SW films were kids films. It just seems the new ones are. SW you could make a case, but it seems with the new CGI has taken the films way over the top. And I think theres a big difference between Family Fun Action and stupid over the top 5 year old nonsense.

But in the new Indy film Ford seemed bad. His acting and voice. To me he sounded bad, tired, old. Almost like a different Indy.

Well, he would look older if he stopped wearing a wig.

I saw him on a chat show in the UK. Not only was he drunk out of his mind but you could see he was using spray on hair. poor fella

Wow, if he's wearing a wig is a damn fine one!

Just looked it up on youtube. The comments said he got hair plugs sometime back. This was on ROVE.

Last edited:
Back