Worst Film of 2008!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But in the new Indy film Ford seemed bad. His acting and voice. To me he sounded bad, tired, old. Almost like a different Indy.

I expected some differences being that Harrison and Indy are both older, not to mention he is now fighting the Russians and not s; but yeah the opening "capture" scene was a bit different -- the way you were rolling those wwuboos. The movie was great for the first 45 mins, all the way until they get to the jungle.

I expected some differences being that Harrison and Indy are both older, not to mention he is now fighting the Russians and not s; but yeah the opening "capture" scene was a bit different -- the way you were rolling those wwuboos. The movie was great for the first 45 mins, all the way until they get to the jungle.

I noticed that. I think maybe it was the first scene they shot, because he's talking like John Wayne when they pull him out of the trunk. Once they get well into the warehouse everything starts getting back to normal, and when he's being debriefed it's undeniably Indy.

Indiana Jones was the worst movie to me. Some of the other movies mentioned like the "Love Guru" did not have the expectations that Indy had. They weren't expected to be good. The Indiana Jones movie had high production values and a lot of money to throw around and was such a piece of garbage.

The fourth installment of Indy is now my watermark of judging really bad films...

Quantum of Solace... a bad film but it was better than Indiana Jones. Valkrie better than both but not good...

Indiana's fourth adventure to me was one of the worst films of the decade. It made the Star Wars prequels look brilliant. Which of course they weren't.

Wow, if he's wearing a wig is a damn fine one!

Just looked it up on youtube. The comments said he got hair plugs sometime back. This was on ROVE.

brendanfraser.jpg

I guess you can't have the leading man look his age. But they should have kept his son at a younger age in the movie.

Back