World Box: Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat) 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone managed to dig up a website or any contact details/email address for the company as of yet? I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks!

This is a figure I didn't know I've been waiting for. I'm also partial to the original, simplistic ninja duds from the very first game. However this seems pretty well executed. A Raiden would be cool too.

This is a figure I didn't know I've been waiting for. I'm also partial to the original, simplistic ninja duds from the very first game. However this seems pretty well executed. A Raiden would be cool too.

Totally agree. I was thinking about picking up the head on Ebay, but honestly it looks a little too large. I will be getting some of the pieces though...

And here are they ones they should have made :lecture
SubZero1.jpg

Raiden.jpg

I ordered this. I prefer they made Mortal Kombat 9 Sub Zero, because that means that they will make a Mortal Kombat 9 Scorpion, and that Scorpion is sick! Best scorpion for me

I know it's probably unlikely,but I hope they re size the head on this.
I'd love to get this and pretty much any other MK character they might put out,but that noggin his humongous .

Totally agree. I was thinking about picking up the head on Ebay, but honestly it looks a little too large. I will be getting some of the pieces though...

And here are they ones they should have made :lecture
SubZero1.jpg

Raiden.jpg

The original designs are cool and all but I think they're a little too simple.
The shelf would start to get boring if it was just a bunch of color variations.
I think the design that they used makes for a more interesting figure.

Last edited:
I know it's probably unlikely,but I hope they re size the head on this.
I'd love to get this and pretty much any other MK character they might put out,but that noggin his humongous .

The original designs are cool but I think they're a little too simple.
I think the design that they used makes for a more interesting figure.

I'm not sure what the size of the body World Box uses compared to a muscular True Type body like Arnie or Bane, but imho, the body on this figure looks a tad small thus making the head look big. S-Z was pretty buff in MK9.

I'll always love the original MK designs for nostalgia but I agree the modern designs are visually more appealing imho. That being said, I would not be against World Box making some characters in classic outfits. Just make MK9 Scorpion to go with S-Z first.

I'm not sure what the size of the body World Box uses compared to a muscular True Type body like Arnie or Bane, but imho, the body on this figure looks a tad small thus making the head look big. S-Z was pretty buff in MK9.
I think it might be a mix of both.
The body's a little small and the head's a little huge.
Working together to make it look terrible.:lol

Sorting either out would probably make it look a bit better.

Last edited:
Finally some cool 1/6 beat um up figures coming out. I agree i wish hey were the originals though

WoW, i just happen to see this, and wow wow wow? I think the proportions look good like straight out of the game... I really hope they make a large line of these.

I'm getting mixed prices thou, whats the official Price for this figure???
Range from 128-279.
And do you know the release date?

thanks,

Back