World Box: Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat) 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have known Worldbox since the Lakor baby line (which is really not my cup of tea) but really interested in the MK line. Especially if they do lots of characters.
They do have a website, but there's nothing on it..

www.world-box.net

Now bring on some pics of Scorpion please ;)

"GET OVER HERE!"

d4892504-f62f-4a9e-b048-949f38e0ba2d_zps03999cee.jpg

I know it's probably unlikely,but I hope they re size the head on this.
I'd love to get this and pretty much any other MK character they might put out,but that noggin his humongous .

The original designs are cool and all but I think they're a little too simple.
The shelf would start to get boring if it was just a bunch of color variations.
I think the design that they used makes for a more interesting figure.

I THINK the head is fine. SOme shots it looks weird, others it looks ok.

IMO, it;s a combination of lense distortion, and the huge mask he is wearing ( which, while big, is scale accurate) making his head look out of scale.

Too hard to tell for certian untill he is in hand

I THINK the head is fine. SOme shots it looks weird, others it looks ok.

IMO, it;s a combination of lense distortion, and the huge mask he is wearing ( which, while big, is scale accurate) making his head look out of scale.

Too hard to tell for certian untill he is in hand

Im sure he would look better on a bigger body.

I'm not so sure. he might look good on the ahnuld body, but he might not. I'm not convinced either way yet personaly.

now if only we could get some quality capcom figures like this.

Exactly but I heard the capcom guys are very picky.

Exactly but I heard the capcom guys are very picky.

while i've not heard that, it really wouldn't suprise me.

The NECA stories are legendary.

Capcom had held up the Dante figure for so long that NECA had just given up. The director of the Resident Evil series insisted on 'statues' for the figures. . . same with Street Fighter. . . the Japanese "hate" articulation.

The NECA stories are legendary.

Capcom had held up the Dante figure for so long that NECA had just given up. The director of the Resident Evil series insisted on 'statues' for the figures. . . same with Street Fighter. . . the Japanese "hate" articulation.

Wat

The same japanese that created hyper articulated lines like bandai, figma, figurarts and revoltech?

Wat

The same japanese that created hyper articulated lines like bandai, figma, figurarts and revoltech?

Complicated to explain.

There is an Old, HUGE market in japan for Character statues. Japan is big on overall aestitc at the expense ov everything else. Articulated figures such as figurarts, figma and revoltech are a new idea there.

Yamaguuci kinda started it with his Limited articulatin trigun figures AGES agol.

these ones
cimg0599.jpg

monev1.jpg

0202_meryl4.jpg

trigun_vash_kaiyodo.jpg

there was also a Lagato that never made it past prototype.

The reason being, is Yamagucci started to want better articulation, but the ability to hold poses, but maintain the integrity of the sculpt as much as possible.

Enter the revolver joint, and the birth of REvoltech. REvoltech is more or less what started teh hyperarticulated anime figures.

Back