Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad there's loads of love for this...
I really don't understand why.

Oh well, would be boring if we all liked the same things I suppose.

Well in my opinion it's one of the best female sculpts Sideshow has done and it perfectly shows what the amazon is about. She's regal looking and strong yet beautiful. It's really a great sculpt and it shows the character as she should be.

But that's just my opinion.

Well in my opinion it's one of the best female sculpts Sideshow has done and it perfectly shows what the amazon is about. She's regal looking and strong yet beautiful. It's really a great sculpt and it shows the character as she should be.

Agreed.

SS still has my Flex Pay scheduled for October, November, and December. Think they haven't updated the site, or should I call them? Anybody else in this situation?

I actually called SS about shipping a few weeks ago when they changed the estimated shipping to October. I called because my flex pay still showed as ending in December. I was told "I am 97% sure this will not ship in October. If it's before the end of your flex pay, we'll contact you with the option to complete payments."

Beautiful statue for sure

She looks Beautiful! Thanks for posting this Andy! :)

WHOA! seeing this pic makes me so Glad I PO'd The Amazonian :yess:, Excellent Post Andy
Al

Your welcome guys :hi5:

:exactly: :goodpost: this is my first female PO from Sideshow, just an amazing sculpt :love the only other female statue I pre ordered for my collection was the Gentle Giant Black Widow :) Hear come the Girls :rock

I actually called SS about shipping a few weeks ago when they changed the estimated shipping to October. I called because my flex pay still showed as ending in December. I was told "I am 97% sure this will not ship in October. If it's before the end of your flex pay, we'll contact you with the option to complete payments."

I am pretty sure they learned from Superman that they needed a better method for batch shipping. Bet that's why they start shipping to full pay ahead of the flex end date schedule, so that most people get it when they expect to. Then if they get them early they can give people that want it the option to pay off early. Seems to make alot of sense to me.

This does look great, that video was a real treat!

I see you like your women flat, lol Wonder Woman pf has some booty too. I think the catwoman pf is gorgeous, if they pull her off anyway near the prototype she'll be majestic.

I see you like your women flat, lol Wonder Woman pf has some booty too. I think the catwoman pf is gorgeous, if they pull her off anyway near the prototype she'll be majestic.

Haha maybe your right. I just like a solid fully sculpted statue that really captures the character and isn't over sexualized.

But I thought Selina Kyle's seductiveness is supposed to be one of her strong attributes, compared to WW who's supposed to be a warrior.

Back