Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazonians are also train in seductive arts. Thats how they would get pregnant..

My point is they could definitely make wonder woman more promiscuous.

Lol i think you mean sexualized? Promiscuous means she's a slut lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Lol i think you mean sexualized? Promiscuous means she's a slut lol

I was trying to be kind :lol

I mean you cant sexualized her already visible costume, but I mean you could do more slutty, which is what Amazons are without thinking. i mean she is all about being nude in the new 52

You can see Wonder Woman in the background of the new behind the scenes video. She looks fantastic. I can't wait!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7mm974A4JcM#

Yup. They had her next to the supes pf too and they looked just like I imagined they would together..BAD****inAss!! My supes ex is taking forever to ship. Who knows I may get wonder woman first lol

Here is what some of you guys are talking about and a added different angle, Enjoy

ate5a7up.jpg

vudymy9u.jpg

Bo0LoX-CUAAhmOr.jpg:large

I cannot wait for the Amazonian Beauty to join my Collection

Al

Dude I just need to find an all-around glass display that'll fit her

The more I see, the more I wish Superman base was more of a building structure... The base doesn't go well with Batman or Wonder Woman somehow :dunno

The more I see, the more I wish Superman base was more of a building structure... The base doesn't go well with Batman or Wonder Woman somehow :dunno

I like it, but it could have been done so much better! I'm waiting to see some customs.

This DC line is kicking the crap out of my bank account. I need a break in the PreOrders so I can buy Bestas or Pax to showcase them all in.

Back