Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm suprised we have wives and girlfriends to be honest and not just Freddy Five Fingers.:lol

LOL! Right? I'm telling you, this is probably the best time to be a comic geek like me, IN ALL OF HISTORY. With all the movies and what not it's become mainstream media, and people respect the knowledge you have from comics. It makes it easier for them when you can explain movies and say the famous "Well, what happened in the comic was...".

LOL! Right? I'm telling you, this is probably the best time to be a comic geek like me, IN ALL OF HISTORY. With all the movies and what not it's become mainstream media, and people respect the knowledge you have from comics. It makes it easier for them when you can explain movies and say the famous "Well, what happened in the comic was...".

Especially when you display these things properly and cleanly. It makes all the difference.

Especially when you display these things properly and cleanly. It makes all the difference.

Yeah... I'm trying to work on that myself... haha I wish I could find something that could fit 5-6 PF's horizontally displayed like they are ready to fight! , with glass doors/display acrylic window. Unless anyone has suggestions or reccommendations, I think I will have to custom make something, or settle into reality and realize I wont be able to display it like that... :[

Yeah... I'm trying to work on that myself... haha I wish I could find something that could fit 5-6 PF's horizontally displayed like they are ready to fight! , with glass doors/display acrylic window. Unless anyone has suggestions or reccommendations, I think I will have to custom make something, or settle into reality and realize I wont be able to display it like that... :[

I think you could prob pull something like that off with pax and new doors.

For what you'll pay for an acrylic case that size you can buy all the wood and metal brackets and fasteners to build a cabinet display. Those acrylic cases get pricey.

But then I gotta build n stuff. Sounds like hard work and I'm lazy too.

That's what the S on my chest stands for 'Lazy'.

um no.... refresh.:monkey3

tumblr_mn63r4K5Du1rei3gfo1_500.gif

whats-the-s-stand-for-superman-meme.jpg

I am Lazyman! Take a :chillpill: mother****ers! :lol

Back