Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ForrestGumpLifeislikeaboxofchocolatesquote-8x61copy.jpg

Thats so funny :lol.

Well if you compare Batman to the Superman PF I would say SS are improving in leaps and bounds with both packaging and execution of the statues. Superman is near perfect and I'm very confident they'll do the same with Wonder Woman. They have the eye problem under control thank God!

Well if you compare Batman to the Superman PF I would say SS are improving in leaps and bounds with both packaging and execution of the statues. Superman is near perfect and I'm very confident they'll do the same with Wonder Woman. They have the eye problem under control thank God!

When will SS use acryllic eyes, it will make the statue look so much more real.

Funny thing about that. I noticed that my reg head's left eye was looking a little too left and his nose had some blackheads so they're sending me a replacement. Can't wait cause that sculpt is just so captivating. He looks so regal

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I just used some proactive on him and he's never looked better! His confidence and self esteem are sky high and he's not doing to badly with the ladies either.

Thanks ProActive!! :ccheerlea

I just used some proactive on him and he's never looked better! His confidence and self esteem are sky high and he's not doing to badly with the ladies either.

Thanks ProActive!! :ccheerlea

Dude Lol. Its pretty bad
ynasymu8.jpg

Looks like he has craters. My main concern is the left eye. Looks googly

Dude Lol. Its pretty bad
ynasymu8.jpg

Looks like he has craters. My main concern is the left eye. Looks googly

It's all good bro. It was the first thing I checked when i got home last night after reading your post. That nose is horrific, he needs a facial scrub :lecture and I see what you mean with that left eye

If I woke up with 2 grand in my bank tomorrow. I'd use it on Thor, Batman, supes, and WW. Haha I'm officially addicted

If I woke up with 2 grand in my bank tomorrow. I'd use it on Thor, Batman, supes, and WW. Haha I'm officially addicted

I'd be wondering who the hells bed I was sleeping in :monkey4 but I'd be thankful for the 2 grand all the same :lol I'd get Hulk, G Hulk and that Twitterhead Catwoman instantly and don't start on the XM pieces in the pipeline........actually I better get back to my street corner :(

It's all good bro. It was the first thing I checked when i got home last night after reading your post. That nose is horrific, he needs a facial scrub :lecture and I see what you mean with that left eye
Lol i was thinking the same after I looked close at the nose. Above the lips too looks like he has herpes
Bro that'd be ****ing sick. I'd pay off my credit card bills. Every 5th of the month I keep getting hit with $600 from flexpayments alone
I'd be wondering who the hells bed I was sleeping in :monkey4 but I'd be thankful for the 2 grand all the same :lol I'd get Hulk, G Hulk and that Twitterhead Catwoman instantly and don't start on the XM pieces in the pipeline........actually I better get back to my street corner :(

Lol yeah at this rate I'm contemplating prostitution too ;) especially I was to get into XM ****

Back